2016 NFL Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Kaepernick got benched LOL. Dude threw for 4 yards...

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
If Denver beats Jax then we are essentially out of the playoffs, I can't see us coming back from this sort of loss after 6 wins in a row.. this team isn't that gelled yet. It's going to fall apart.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
And man, how bad is that Bears win looking today. Now they're behind Cleveland, San Fran, Jacksonville, AND the Jets in the draft order! Hope they enjoy Cutler for another year lol...

......to deth's point earlier, forgot about Romo. Maybe that's Houston's answer - as if they can afford it with another big money QB on the roster

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
And man, how bad is that Bears win looking today. Now they're behind Cleveland, San Fran, Jacksonville, AND the Jets in the draft order! Hope they enjoy Cutler for another year lol...

......to deth's point earlier, forgot about Romo. Maybe that's Houston's answer - as if they can afford it with another big money QB on the roster

As I said before, if Romo doesn't go to Denver then he obviously doesn't want a ring before he retires. They are the only team with a QB need that are ready for the SB.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
As I said before, if Romo doesn't go to Denver then he obviously doesn't want a ring before he retires. They are the only team with a QB need that are ready for the SB.

Looking at the financials... Denver will have 27m in cap space available next year with their only real big-money FA they have being DeMarcus Ware... Romo's current contract carries a 24m cap hit... Losing Ware is a necessary evil here. Do it. Trade whatever picks you need to.