2016 NFL Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
All these teams fucking suck. All these QBs suck.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
This was a fun week for football.. the 2 OT victories were so much fun to watch, I didn't have to worry about the Dolphins, the Bills lost miserably.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
There's really nothing better than a football sunday when your team isn't playing. :haha: Football really is fun without the Rams, Bears, Ravens, Dolphins getting all up in our enjoyment! :yay:

Snowman1

Reaction score
Jamie Collins traded to Cleveland for a 3rd round pick, Belichick is INSANELY overrated as a GM. How many Blue trades has he been a part of?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
So we're midway through the season. It's still somewhat early but I'm not really seeing too many top tier teams.
-Patriots. Duh. [HASHTAG]#TB12[/HASHTAG]
-Broncos. Semien kinda sucks, but they did win the SB last year with washed up Manning and Brock Osweiler at QB who were/are probably worse. CJ's injury isn't good though.
-Raiders offense is really good, but their defense isn't and the team as a whole make way too many mistakes. That won't fly in the playoffs.
-Steelers with Big Ben is scary good, so many fucking weapons. I'm not sure how good their defense is though.
-Vikings. Crazy good defense. Bradford has been solid, but no way in hell do I trust him when it's playoff time. They don't really have much of an offense altogether. But defense does win Championships... :hmm:
-Cowboys. Dunno what to make of these guys. Dak and Zeke are legit. Dez is still good. Defense has been playing well. Not sure how the whole QB controversy thing is going to work out. I guess it's a wait and see kinda thing.
-Chiefs. These guys have quietly been playing very well. I think they've won something like 12 of their last 14 games.They have a lot of threats on offense and a solid defense. Also, they could be scary if they get some games at Home in the playoffs. Could see these guys going deep.

Just some of my thoughts on Halloween as I chill here stoned. :deth:

Last edited:

Snowman1

Reaction score
So we're midway through the season. It's still somewhat early but I'm not really saying too many top tier teams.
-Patriots. Duh. [HASHTAG]#TB12[/HASHTAG]
-Broncos. Semien kinda sucks, but they did win the SB last year with washed up Manning and Brock Osweiler at QB who were/are probably worse. CJ's injury isn't good though.
-Raiders offense is really good, but their defense isn't and the team as a whole make way too many mistakes. That won't fly in the playoffs.
-Steelers with Big Ben is scary good, so many fucking weapons. I'm not sure how good their defense is though.
-Vikings. Crazy good defense. Bradford has been solid, but no way in hell do I trust him when it's playoff time. They don't really have much of an offense altogether. But defense does win Championships... :hmm:
-Cowboys. Dunno what to make of these guys. Dak and Zeke are legit. Dez is still good. Defense has been playing well. Not sure how the whole QB controversy thing is going to work out. I guess it's a wait and see kinda thing.
-Chiefs. These guys have quietly been playing very well. I think they've won something like 12 of their last 14 games.They have a lot of threats on offense and a solid defense. Also, they could be scary if they get some games at Home in the playoffs. Could see these guys going deep.

Just some of my thoughts on Halloween as I chill here stoned. :deth:

-Often the team with the most to play for winds up winning the SB. As great as the Vikes' defense could be, pretty sure AP is on IR/designated to return... If Peterson can get back in time for the playoffs that changes EVERYTHING.
-Don't rule out Seattle. Russ has been playing hurt - he's gotta use his mobility to do ANYTHING behind that line - and when he's healthy they're the same machine they have been.
-I lol'ed at your KC mention, but iirc the last two years their defense or bad clock management let them down after Alex Smith played his ass off to try to make a comeback. They may actually be more legit than we thought.
-Lol'ing at this too, but I like this Nashville team tbh. Would love to see what DeMarco Murray and co. can do if they win the AFC South. It would be more interesting than any of these other sorry ass teams
-If there's three QB's you simply can't rule out come playoff time, it's Aaron Rodgers, Cam Newton, Drew Brees. With the NFC being such a mess these teams can backdoor in fairly easily. Who else will get the second wildcard, the Lions? LOL
-So you aren't buying Atlanta?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
-Often the team with the most to play for winds up winning the SB. As great as the Vikes' defense could be, pretty sure AP is on IR/designated to return... If Peterson can get back in time for the playoffs that changes EVERYTHING.
-Don't rule out Seattle. Russ has been playing hurt - he's gotta use his mobility to do ANYTHING behind that line - and when he's healthy they're the same machine they have been.
-I lol'ed at your KC mention, but iirc the last two years their defense or bad clock management let them down after Alex Smith played his ass off to try to make a comeback. They may actually be more legit than we thought.
-Lol'ing at this too, but I like this Nashville team tbh. Would love to see what DeMarco Murray and co. can do if they win the AFC South. It would be more interesting than any of these other sorry ass teams
-If there's three QB's you simply can't rule out come playoff time, it's Aaron Rodgers, Cam Newton, Drew Brees. With the NFC being such a mess these teams can backdoor in fairly easily. Who else will get the second wildcard, the Lions? LOL
-So you aren't buying Atlanta?

Agree with you about Wilson and the Seahawks. Forgot to mention them. Hawks are always a threat in the playoffs and Wilson tends to play better when the game is on the line. Hopefully he gets healthy, I like him.

No. I don't buy the Falcons. I swear, every season is "their year" and they always fuck up. They lost to the Chargers, I have a lot of respect for Rivers (and the defense is getting better) but Falcons should've beaten him easily. They also just barely beat a Packers team without Cobb, Montgomery or a running game. Yeah I get it's Aaron THE LORD Rodgers but still.. I feel if they were a top threat, they should've beaten the Packers convincingly.
But maybe I'm just hating. They do have a pretty fucking loaded offense.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Cutler for MVP.

Also, I thought AP was going to be out completely. Didn't know there was a chance he could return. :hmm: :woah:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Man, I can actually see Pats v Cowboys SB happening, lol. [HASHTAG]#murrica[/HASHTAG]!!!