2016 NFL Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Oh piss off BSPN. "Ryan Fitzpatrick comes in when nobody believes in him and leads the Jets to a" oh blah blah fuckin blah. Y'all can't go back on all the shit you've talked about the dude over the last week

That's one thing I hate about Football season, people flip flopping every week. One week say the Falcons are the "greatest team ever" then the next they "won't even make the playoffs". Yes I'm exagereating but you get my point. Also, fuck ESPN. Goddamn Jews.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
That's one thing I hate about Football season, people flip flopping every week. One week say the Falcons are the "greatest team ever" then the next they "won't even make the playoffs". Yes I'm exagereating but you get my point. Also, fuck ESPN. Goddamn Jews.

No you are certainly not exaggerating lmao. Remember this time 2 years ago when Seattle was a middling ass 3-3 team with massive problems that will keep them from making the playoffs, while the Pats needed to move on from Brady... then those two teams met in the Super Bowl

Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Palmer is an idiot. Just cost his team 3 points.

Snowman1

Reaction score
22/8 split in the first half in Time of Possession. That's unreal, it doesn't even make sense. But 3 points lol

Snowman1

Reaction score
Congrats to all the Russell Wilson PPR fantasy owners!

Snowman1

Reaction score
Crazy how good of a game this is despite being 3-0. And Carson Palmer

Snowman1

Reaction score

Also, it may not be such a bad thing. OMG THE VIKINGS ARE SCREWED!!! Overreacting is part of the fun in the NFL... otherwise you wind up with bullshit like the official Snow power rankings

1: New England
2: Tie between every team besides San Francisco
32: San Francisco

Having week 6 debates about teams like Arizona and Cincy is a lot more fun than just kinda conceding that they're fucked come playoff time anyway.
Go ahead, hate on the Falcons and say they can't make the playoffs. Motivate those boys.

Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I blame this AZ loss on Palmer. Also, Wilson is almost Brady like in crunch time tbh. You just know he's going to make the play when it's time.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Wilson's supporting cast is so bad lol. Get why they don't want to invest in the OL but this is ridiculous