2016 NFL offseason thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
we are on the market for a 12th, so you are in luck!

Just making sure everyone understands this is a bit of a commitment. A.) For the long ass draft that will happen on this board over the course of weeks/a month or so and more importantly this is a multi-year commitment since its a dynasty league. We want users who will be around for the long haul. As long as that's you, love to have you on board!

We can maybe get this bad boy going early next week

Yeah, that's something I can manage! For work I visit clients in the afternoon and evenings, so my best availability to make my picks would be in the mornings during the week and on the weekends.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Maybe is there someone here who can be mission control of sorts and text us when it's our turn?

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Ahhh, like last year right? Maybe have 2 or 3 people as the "control guys" just in case y'know

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
As long as people are following along and keeping up w/ who is available day to day it shouldn't be hard to keep things rolling smoothly. If someone wants to volunteer to text people who give out their # to be notified when it is their pick that would be helpful.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
lmao who in the world is crazy enough to take my drunk ass #. You'd have to be insane.

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not giving my # to you jabronis. Shouldn't be too hard to log in once a day or so and check up on things.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not giving my # to you jabronis. Shouldn't be too hard to log in once a day or so and check up on things.
I'm of the same belief but some people prefer it that way. No offense to ya'll but I'ma keep my real life shit and this board shit as two separate entities lol

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Snowman1

Reaction score
Makes sense tho

Anyway there's gotta be a pretty epic draft drinking game. Just for fun.

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Has anyone done any research? This will all be done on the fly for me lol.

Snowman1

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm def gonna be working on the fly but i feel up to date enough to fare pretty well.
As for the phone number thing, I don't have an issue with it just because I'd hate to deal with a bunch of 12 hour delays like we did last year. Unless we have a set time limit where the person who hasn't selected has their pick move back a spot and so on until they return.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
no research, working 55-60 hours a weeks so no time, as if i did i would miss my vodka intake, but pretty sure i aint burning my first round pick on Mark Sanchez (maybe second though)

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I'll tag all the cats from last year that I can remember that haven't changed their names since last season lol
As it seems, @pottsy946 and @GrammarNazi82 have already signed on for this year and I think I remember @Dolph'sZiggler say he's hanging up the fantasy cleats. Deth wants in so we have 5 members set to go.
@DK James
@Just Kevin
@Danielson
@Senhor Perfect
@Aids Johnson
@TNHOffical
Is [the user previously known as Neko] still alive or nah?

Wait, what? I've already signed up for this year? :haha:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I'm def gonna be working on the fly but i feel up to date enough to fare pretty well.
As for the phone number thing, I don't have an issue with it just because I'd hate to deal with a bunch of 12 hour delays like we did last year. Unless we have a set time limit where the person who hasn't selected has their pick move back a spot and so on until they return.

I still have some forum folks in my phone from last year's league. :haha:

Reactions: Vice