2016 - 2017 Football Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Spurs got screwed out of the Europa League by Dele Alli's shitty temper. Performing a absolutely dreadful tackle and getting a immediate red in the first. The rest of the team played tremendously for the rest of the game but they only had so much stamina.

Alli is starting to become a liability with this temper.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Spurs got screwed out of the Europa League by Dele Alli's shitty temper. Performing a absolutely dreadful tackle and getting a immediate red in the first. The rest of the team played tremendously for the rest of the game but they only had so much stamina.

Alli is starting to become a liability with this temper.

He had the audacity to put his hand on his head that he was shocked to receive a red. Disgusting tackle. He has had his moments already this season, he need to grow up. He cost spurs tonight.

Stopspot

Reaction score
He had the audacity to put his hand on his head that he was shocked to receive a red. Disgusting tackle. He has had his moments already this season, he need to grow up. He cost spurs tonight.
Yup. When he is good. He's really good. But his temper is starting to become a problem. And it is always in big matches as well.

Spurs arguably lost the PL last season against West Brom. Where Alli got sent off for punching Jakob in the stomach. And now this and various other incidents this season.

I cannot put blame on the other men on the team tonight. They played brilliantly. They owned possession whilst down 1 man and the game was tight until the final 8 when they just ran out of gas.

Replace Dele with Son, or play a Kane-Janssen partnership against stoke instead. Alli should not play against Stoke this weekend.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Stupid that, he deserves a statue outside Leicester's stadium for what he's done for them

So does Arsene Wenger, still does not mean he should be unsackable same as Claudio. They have not won since December, leaking a lot goals,not scored this year , 1 points this calendar year. 1 point above the bottom three. If they went down to the championship under him there is a very very good chance they would not come back up so easily. He has lost the dressing room and cannot get a tune out the squad. This is a results business.

Gembo

The Showoff
Reaction score
Record-breaking season for the bhoys this season, completely unbeaten domestically, with over 30 matches unbeaten. What a season

Stopspot

Reaction score
Well. Spurs murdered Stoke yesterday. Perfect response to the Alli-caused exodus from Europe

Wardi_12

The Artiste
Reaction score
What the fuck were Liverpool doing today? We conceded 3 goals against a managerless team who hadn't scored all year. At half time we switched to 3 at the back with 2 midfielders even though we have an actual defender on the bench in Klavan and loaned out Sakho in January. Stupid

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Didn't watch the game, but I'm glad Leicester pulled out the win.