2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Eagles expected to sign WR Miles Austin, probably just a body to take into camp at veterans minimum, he had a quiet year with the Browns that was okay I suppose but meh I doubt he'll make the final roster.

Rolando McClain visiting with the Patriots

Hakeem Nicks visiting with the 49ers

This is an interesting one I guess..

Packers agreed to terms with NT Letroy Guion on a one-year, $2.75 million contract.

27-year-old Guion was an 18-game starter for the Packers last season, posting career highs in tackles (62) and sacks (3.5) while holding up well against the run. He was arrested on Feb. 3 with 357 grams of marijuana, more than $190,000 in cash and a 9mm semi-automatic handgun in his truck, shutting down long-term extension talks. Guion somehow emerged with a mere fine and the Packers remained interested in a short-term deal despite the looming threat of league discipline.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Ravens sign Matt Schaub to back up Flacco.
Packers sign BJ Raji to 1 yr 3.5 mil deal w/ 500k additional in extras.
Ridley visiting Dolphins.
Eagles re-sign DeMeco Ryans to 1-yr extension, they also officially sign Miles Austin for 1 yr 2.3 mil.
Colts sign WR Vincent Brown.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Also obligatory "he tried to sign with the Ravens but the plane to Baltimore was intercepted" line.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Ravens sign Matt Schaub to back up Flacco.
Packers sign BJ Raji to 1 yr 3.5 mil deal w/ 500k additional in extras.
Ridley visiting Dolphins.
Eagles re-sign DeMeco Ryans to 1-yr extension, they also officially sign Miles Austin for 1 yr 2.3 mil.
Colts sign WR Vincent Brown.
The Colts are so annoying

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The Colts are so annoying
Colts will dominate the AFC South IMO until teams can match Andrew Luck at QB, as long as they can build the team around them it'll be just like the later Manning years.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Colts will dominate the AFC South IMO until teams can match Andrew Luck at QB, as long as they can build the team around them it'll be just like the later Manning years.
if only the Texans had found a way to get Teddy

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Romo reworks deal to save Dallas $13 million.
Rolando McClain back to Dallas, 1 yr/ $3mil
Eagles willing to deal slot CB Brandon Boykin.
Bears sign RB Jacquizz Rodgers.

if only the Texans had found a way to get Teddy
The Texans are up there but that QB is an issue.. hopefully they can address it, I'd like to see them in some play offs while JJ watt is there.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Idk, I'm kinda curious about how well Ryan Mallett will do down there. Maybe he'll be some sort of answer.

Any hype for Tyrod Taylor in Buffalo???... No? Okay

Snowman1

Reaction score
@Vice

Ravens trade a 2016 5th round pick and Gino Gradkowski to the Broncos for a 2016 4th round pick

What the hell?

also I have subzero interest in Schaub

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Vice

Ravens trade a 2016 5th round pick and Gino Gradkowski to the Broncos for a 2016 4th round pick

What the hell?

also I have subzero interest in Schaub
Well the move seems to have freed up 1.5 mil in cap room, and considering we have literally no need for the Gino "Scrub" Gradkowski, I'm not too upset. We're basically guaranteed to get a 5th rounder back next year as a comp pick, and another 4th can't hurt.

As for Schaub...
God I hope Flacco doesn't get hurt. He was the shiniest turd in a toilet bowl full of shit QBs I guess.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Well the move seems to have freed up 1.5 mil in cap room, and considering we have literally no need for the Gino "Scrub" Gradkowski, I'm not too upset. We're basically guaranteed to get a 5th rounder back next year as a comp pick, and another 4th can't hurt.

As for Schaub...
God I hope Flacco doesn't get hurt. He was the shiniest turd in a toilet bowl full of shit QBs I guess.

I just can't believe we got anything for that bum lol. Now that he's out of the way there's a better chance Flacco doesn't get hurt! :yay:

Snowman1

Reaction score
Also someone needs to make a meme of Jericho's list of 1,004 holds and call it the Eagles IR list

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Snowman , Rumors floating around that Ozzie is preparing to move up to the middle of the first in order to snag Devante Parker out of Louisville