2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Okay here's a really stupid rumor with a 0% chance of happening that could be fun chatter:

Gary Myers, New York Daily News predicts...
-Titans get picks 6 and 17
-Jets get Philip Rivers
-San Diego gets pick 2

Rivers to the Jets makes them sound pretty interesting. :O

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Okay here's a really stupid rumor with a 0% chance of happening that could be fun chatter:

Gary Myers, New York Daily News predicts...
-Titans get picks 6 and 17
-Jets get Philip Rivers
-San Diego gets pick 2

Rivers to the Jets makes them sound pretty interesting. :O

As crazy as it sounds I can actually see this happening..

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Kenny Britt 2 yrs / 9.15 mil to the Rams, voidable after one year, still leaves him a good enough chunk of change though, good work Kenny, that's what happens when you stay clean for a season.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I know I said Bridgewater should be the first QB off the board and a top 10 pick, but did I ever say Houston should take him? I was a pretty big Clowney supporter, we will see how that turns out lol.

Not sure how that author thinks JAX sticking with Bortles is a good idea over Mack or someone else that doesn't suck. Also no way in hell Donald slips that far in a redo. I could see Mack to JAX and Donald to OAK.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I know I said Bridgewater should be the first QB off the board and a top 10 pick, but did I ever say Houston should take him? I was a pretty big Clowney supporter, we will see how that turns out lol.

Not sure how that author thinks JAX sticking with Bortles is a good idea over Mack or someone else that doesn't suck. Also no way in hell Donald slips that far in a redo. I could see Mack to JAX and Donald to OAK.

Really the whole part about how I mentioned he'd fall in the draft because of stupid reasons and you laughing at me because said reasons were stupid and he'd be great. You did say Clowney should go #1 overall and anyone who calls that pick a bust right now needs a CAT scan, but... I suppose the Texans were hoping they'd fall to him at 33 and that's why Minnesota was proactive, but... lesson learned for them I guess.

Maybe he gets as many giggles out of Jacksonville's follies as we and Wedgie do? Since anyone else in a redo would be like "yo, fucktards, Khalil Mack." And as much as you love Mack I'm sure you'll be much happier with Aaron Donald at this point anyway, he's such a monster.

"GM David Caldwell and Gus Bradley are "all-in" on their young franchise quarterback after he flashed exceptional potential as a rookie starter."

NFL.com, I'm laughing at you. That's such a ludicrous statement lol... signed, someone who said Geno Smith, Jake Locker, and Derek Carr could be quality QB's.

And lol @ Jeremy Hill lasting until 24. How much value do you guys put on running backs these days?

Reactions: Red Rain

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Mack vs Donald is interesting. Both are going to be perennial all pros. Can't go wrong, really. As long as we are tooting my horn, I do think you will recall me pimping Donald to Oakland if Mack/Watkins/Clowney were all off the board.

This guy also thinks Carr would go 8th overall. not sure what he is basing that on other than him not being Bortles in year 1. If anything Mettenberger looked better than both those dudes, at least in terms of peak performance.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
sounds like I won't have to worry about the Raiders drafting Gregory now

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Mack vs Donald is interesting. Both are going to be perennial all pros. Can't go wrong, really. As long as we are tooting my horn, I do think you will recall me pimping Donald to Oakland if Mack/Watkins/Clowney were all off the board.

This guy also thinks Carr would go 8th overall. not sure what he is basing that on other than him not being Bortles in year 1. If anything Mettenberger looked better than both those dudes, at least in terms of peak performance.

Mettenberger looked decent especially with what he was working with as a receiver corps.

Gregory seems like a Browns player at this moment ;)

Snowman1

Reaction score
Sam Wyche, The Tennessean: "The feeling around the NFL is that the Titans can't pass up on Mariota if he's available at 2." No shit.

Well that's really the NFL Draft for you, you have to balance "production and film" against "potential". They knocked the hell out of Teddy for "not doing anything elite, while Bortles has a rocket arm wooooo!" while Donald we saw had all the potential in the world. Yep yep, do remember you really liking Aaron Donald because he had the ability to be... exactly what you said.

lol @ Kevin http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...my-graham-was-nearly-traded-to-miami-dolphins

Anyway there was something I saw that I wanted to post but forgot what it was. shit

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Snowman1

Reaction score
Jonathan Martin cut by the 49ers. Non-story gonna get a breaking news headline on BSPN

Chuck Pagano's contract not extended as the Colts organization wants to put the pressure on him THIS YEAR to get it done. Don't 49ers yourselves you dipshits

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Pagano is nothing special IMO. Indy needs to let him go and then lure Hardballz back to the NFL w/ his old butt buddy Andy Luck

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I agree with both parts of this statement.

so like I gotta ask you guys.. fantasy wise right now.. give me you're top 3 overall as it stands.. @Dolph'sZiggler, @Snowman @Just Kevin @Bill Clinton

Le'Veon Bell - even with a potential 2 game suspension I see him putting up similar or better numbers than last year.

Odell Beckham - He's going to be a sure shot in fantasy for years to come barring injury.

Marshawn Lynch - With the threat of Jimmy Graham added to the Seattle offense Lynch will put up the best numbers of his career.

Honorable mentions - Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, and the MIA defense.