2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

Thank you, Cleveland Browns, for somehow managing to consistently be more depressing than the Oakland Raiders.

Browns agreed to terms with WR Dwayne Bowe, formerly of the Chiefs, to a two-year contract.
Per NFL.com's Ian Rapoport, Bowe was one of the Browns' "top offseason priorities." Going on 31 — and coming off a zero-touchdown season — Bowe will slot in outside opposite Brian Hartline, with Andrew Hawkins and Taylor Gabriel working the middle of the field. Arch-conservative QB Alex Smith helped depress Bowe's numbers in Kansas City, but it's not as if Josh McCown is going to be a boon for his box scores. Bowe still has something left in the tank, but his fantasy difference-making days are long gone. In 2014, Browns top receivers Bowe, Hartline, and Hawkins combined for four touchdowns on 162 catches. Browns K Garrett Harley is headed for a record-breaking year

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

Thank you, Cleveland Browns, for somehow managing to consistently be more depressing than the Oakland Raiders.

Browns agreed to terms with WR Dwayne Bowe, formerly of the Chiefs, to a two-year contract.
Per NFL.com's Ian Rapoport, Bowe was one of the Browns' "top offseason priorities." Going on 31 — and coming off a zero-touchdown season — Bowe will slot in outside opposite Brian Hartline, with Andrew Hawkins and Taylor Gabriel working the middle of the field. Arch-conservative QB Alex Smith helped depress Bowe's numbers in Kansas City, but it's not as if Josh McCown is going to be a boon for his box scores. Bowe still has something left in the tank, but his fantasy difference-making days are long gone. In 2014, Browns top receivers Bowe, Hartline, and Hawkins combined for four touchdowns on 162 catches. Browns K Garrett Harley is headed for a record-breaking year

I'm thinking "top 15 priorities" is most likely what they were implying, if he was really a "top priority" the deal probably would've came with a little more money as well as quicker than the 6 other players they've signed. At least they're spending their money though, no point in sitting idle on a goldmine.

NFL Combine this Sunday on the NFL Network.. Ray Rice has declined to be involved in it.. some notable players to "watch".. Michael Sam, Jamaal Anderson, Felix Jones, Michael Bush, Aaron Berry, Da'Rel Scott and Dan Fox.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Ex-NFL S Darren Sharper has been charged with rape in Las Vegas.

One of the best safeties of his era, Sharper has been revealed as a serial rapist in his post-playing days. He allegedly drugs women before sexually assaulting them, and has been in jail in Los Angeles for over a year. The 39-year-old also faces rape charges in New Orleans and Arizona in addition to L.A. and Vegas.

Oh Darren wtf happened to you.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Welcome back Louis Delmas and Matt Moore.. That kind of confirms that Miami is done with free agency.. Can't wait for the draft!
LaMichael James is back too after 2 games with the Dolphins last year, guess that means no more Daniel Thomas.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
@D'Z

I'm tempted to make a Leonard Williams bet with you, but you'd decline anyway. Just the offer would tell you something if all my good posts weren't so diluted on here haha
NFL.com makes a list of which teams did the best in free agency and Miami is not on the list?

Fuck you NFL.com!

And they listed the Jets twice.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
@D'Z

I'm tempted to make a Leonard Williams bet with you, but you'd decline anyway. Just the offer would tell you something if all my good posts weren't so diluted on here haha

And they listed the Jets twice.
You say this because Mariota going top 2 is heating up? I still think if TEN/JAX make a trade to a team who moves up for MM that the other takes Williams.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Aww man RIP Chuck :(

Been quiet on the Free Agent front the past couple days, especially since it started off so hot.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Aww man RIP Chuck :(

Been quiet on the Free Agent front the past couple days, especially since it started off so hot.
Happens every year. Your best bet is to sit back and relax until next month when the draft chatter heats up. After that, anything and everything going on in the NFL will be pretty drab until training camp. Unless of course another Ray Rice-like story breaks out.