2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Miami will not match Buffalo's offer sheet to Clay.. he'll be announced as the newest Buffalo Bill soon.

I can't say I'm happy about that news but I understand it, Buffalo structured the contract in just the right way to make it nearly impossible for Miami to match it. Good for Clay though.

Well we now have 17mil in cap space.. we should sign at least one more FA. I think Tarvaris Jackson might be a nice cheap pickup to replace Matt Moore at backup QB and maybe try and grab another O Lineman to fill in some more holes. We need to wait until the draft to get a WR.

Reactions: Red Rain

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Miami will not match Buffalo's offer sheet to Clay.. he'll be announced as the newest Buffalo Bill soon.

I can't say I'm happy about that news but I understand it, Buffalo structured the contract in just the right way to make it nearly impossible for Miami to match it. Good for Clay though.

Well we now have 17mil in cap space.. we should sign at least one more FA. I think Tarvaris Jackson might be a nice cheap pickup to replace Matt Moore at backup QB and maybe try and grab another O Lineman to fill in some more holes. We need to wait until the draft to get a WR.

With that cap space signing Crabtree and Tavaris would be completely possible and you can address the OL in the draft a lot of big boys out there this year.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
With that cap space signing Crabtree and Tavaris would be completely possible and you can address the OL in the draft a lot of big boys out there this year.

True, I just don't see Crabtree fitting into our offense.. With Stills and Landry we would have 3 of the same type of receiver if we got him. We need a Megatron, Marshall type of receiver.. 6'5" or larger with sticky hands and good balance. I still want them to pick Green-Beckham, I have a feeling he'll still be available at 14 because of the off-the-field stuff.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
True, I just don't see Crabtree fitting into our offense.. With Stills and Landry we would have 3 of the same type of receiver if we got him. We need a Megatron, Marshall type of receiver.. 6'5" or larger with sticky hands and good balance. I still want them to pick Green-Beckham, I have a feeling he'll still be available at 14 because of the off-the-field stuff.
Stills isn't possession like the other two, he's a burner.. Crabtree's true possession and toughness would make him a valuable asset at the weak contract he's seeking.

Reactions: TheTNHMaster

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Stills isn't possession like the other two, he's a burner.. Crabtree's true possession and toughness would make him a valuable asset at the weak contract he's seeking.

I understand Stills is a burner.. but look where that got Wallace. Stills will end up becoming a YAC receiver because, unfortunately, the deep ball isn't Miami's game. I really hope they change that this year though. (Marino has been working with Tannehill on arm strength) We shall see. With the same coaching staff in place it will surprise the hell out of me if they do.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Falcons add another experienced tight end to their weak corps after adding Jacob Tamme, they also signed Tony Moeaki.
49er coaches thought lower leg injuries were a reason why he was hindered in production last year.
Arizona is the likely option for AP if he gets traded, Vikes have said they won't release him.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

Stills's speed opening up the field for Crabtree and Landry underneath would be the GOAT budget backfield.
From what I've heard Tannehill can throw deep, he just really, really sucks at it.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Stills's speed opening up the field for Crabtree and Landry underneath would be the GOAT budget backfield.
From what I've heard Tannehill can throw deep, he just really, really sucks at it.

From what I've seen yeah he's not the best guesser when it comes to where to put the ball on deep routes.

Snowman1

Reaction score
A bad week for Bernard Pierce got worse. The Jaguars claimed him off waivers. :lol1:

Snowman1

Reaction score
Despite starting the year as the starter, dude was down to 4th on the depth chart by the playoffs. :haha:
Deserves as much publicity as Tebow did as a backup QB

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
This offseason is fast compared to last year,I feel like football is right around the corner

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You jacks know baseball has started, right? I guess when you're a Titletown guy, moving to next season is pretty simple stuff. :boss1: