2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
LOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL DZ SHIT HIS PANTS

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'd cry if they had Latavius Murray as the back-up to Trent Richardson.. even though I'm not a Raiders fan I do like Murray.. I don't see what they're doing with this money, they saved another 5.5mil by cutting Schaub and have probably only spent a little over 5 mil so far total (a little bit more than that but it seems like that's the number).

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Apparently rumor has it that if the Eagles trade Barkley for a late pick Tebow will be signed as the 3rd stringer.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
lol tebow. Packers have it covered already, what do we need to have another winning season?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Stevie Johnson's deal is 3 yr $10.5 mil.
Michael Bennett is seeking Falcon's trade from the Seahawks.
Cleveland was reportedly the team that offered a 1st rounder for Sam Bradford to the Eagles
T-Rich's deal is a 2 yr deal worth $3.9 base salary but another $4.1mil is possible if incentives are met.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ahh so this is what the Raiders do with their money..

Raiders signed RB Trent Richardson..

@Dolph'sZiggler care to explain their thought process on that one?

Chargers sign Stevie Johnson.
Colt McCoy re-ups for one year with the Redskins.
Greg Hardy will visit the Seahawks.
Special Teamer Bryan Brahman has agreed to restructure with the Eagles from $1.2mil to $750k, well an extra $500k works for me especially since him and Maragos are some of our best special teamers.
lol @ thinking Reggie has a thought process

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Here's your daily dose of [HASHTAG]#Snoptomism[/HASHTAG]... The Colts mentioned before the season T-Rich never learned the playbook. So... maybe in Musgrave's vanilla ass scheme he'll be more comfortable?

Read on the B/R app they're planning on STARTING him. If true... :cornette: there's not enough alcohol in the whole Bay Area

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain and Vice

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Here's your daily dose of [HASHTAG]#Snoptomism[/HASHTAG]... The Colts mentioned before the season T-Rich never learned the playbook. So... maybe in Musgrave's vanilla ass scheme he'll be more comfortable?

Read on the B/R app they're planning on STARTING him. If true... :cornette: there's not enough alcohol in the whole Bay Area
Shit on the DMC pick up and have the balls to try and spin this? I'll KILL YOU!

Snowman1

Reaction score
Stunned you didn't realize that post was 100% for comedy purposes

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Stunned you didn't realize that post was 100% for comedy purposes
You want comedy? Here is comedy:

Trent-Richardson-vs-PIT-1A-420x311.png

Trent-Richardson-vs-PIT-1C-420x309.png

Trent-Richardson-vs-PIT-1E-420x312.png

Trent-Richardson-vs-IND-1A-420x313.png

Trent-Richardson-vs-IND-1C-420x312.png

Trent-Richardson-vs-IND-1F--420x314.png

Trent-Richardson-vs-IND-1G--420x308.png

Snowman1

Reaction score
I'm the Abbott to your Costello in here though. I ain't supposed to be funny, just being the straight guy who inspires you to crack some jokes. :haha:

Although... I... never expected that. Howled with laughter! Where did you find this?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm the Abbott to your Costello in here though. I ain't supposed to be funny, just being the straight guy who inspires you to crack some jokes. :haha:

Although... I... never expected that. Howled with laughter! Where did you find this?
These two examples particularly were posted recently on another site, but I've seen literally dozens of examples of him doing this exact thing in many different articles since the Colts traded for him. I wish I could find the article but I remember during the 2013 season after the mid-year trade they posted about 10 examples from the 5-6 games he had played in Indy. My mind was blown that one player could be so stupid.