2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It appears the Ravens would've been the next team to acquire Wallace had the Dolphins not made a trade with the Vikings.
A lot of pro-coaches don't seem to be convinced that Sam Bradford will be the Eagles QB.. they still think he's a package part to get Mariota.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Yeah they should be about 10 bucks now. Was just thinking about which team will be D'Z's team to follow in 2015 while the Raiders just wait to clean house again next spring, and figured a possible big-time QB + DeSwag + being able to laugh like crazy in Sharpy's face when the Eggles job to them next year seems like a good prediction.

Anyone else wanna try to predict D'Z's team for 2015? :yeah:
Shanahan ruined RG3, you really think he could bounce back and live up to what he looked like his rookie season pre-knee injury? I don't think so. His psyche and knees are ruined.

I say maybe Seattle, because of Pete and Beast Mode, but Marshawn won't be there for more than a couple of seasons and I'm not sure I like most of their roster anyhow.

I'm a battered wife, I'll talk about leaving but really I know it isn't an option. I'll bitch and moan if we keep Reggie but it can't end my fanhood. Sadly, if I could just decide to stop caring I probably would have done it long ago. This shitty fandom runs deeper than my wants at this point. I'm stuck with these motherfuckers

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Shanahan ruined RG3, you really think he could bounce back and live up to what he looked like his rookie season pre-knee injury? I don't think so. His psyche and knees are ruined.

I say maybe Seattle, because of Pete and Beast Mode, but Marshawn won't be there for more than a couple of seasons and I'm not sure I like most of their roster anyhow.

I'm a battered wife, I'll talk about leaving but really I know it isn't an option. I'll bitch and moan if we keep Reggie but it can't end my fanhood. Sadly, if I could just decide to stop caring I probably would have done it long ago. This shitty fandom runs deeper than my wants at this point. I'm stuck with these motherfuckers

Oh no, I don't mean D'Z finding a new team permanently! Your sports teams feel like family, you can't just ditch them and find a new one. Can't.

Just figured since you've got... NO CHANCE of wanting to watch this version of the Raiders this year, maybe you'd find a one-year band-aid while you wait for Wedgie to take his rightful place as a graduate assistant with the Vols so the Raiders have a chance again.

inb4markbowlcut

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Oh no, I don't mean D'Z finding a new team permanently! Your sports teams feel like family, you can't just ditch them and find a new one. Can't.

Just figured since you've got... NO CHANCE of wanting to watch this version of the Raiders this year, maybe you'd find a one-year band-aid while you wait for Wedgie to take his rightful place as a graduate assistant with the Vols so the Raiders have a chance again.

inb4markbowlcut
That's what fantasy football/gambling is for. between the two I rarely come across an NFL game with no rooting interest

Snowman1

Reaction score
That's what fantasy football/gambling is for. between the two I rarely come across an NFL game with no rooting interest

I'll be waiting here when it's Monday Night, spamming Ravens posts as this time Dennis Pitta catches a game winning TD to bury you. :bodallas:

Is it September yet?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm looking way more forward to NBA playoffs than NFL season :aries2:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
ESPN's Josina Anderson passes along buzz from the Pro Day circuit that "some coaches" around the league are "not convinced" the Eagles will keep Sam Bradford.
There's belief in league circles that Bradford will be used as trade bait to get to the Titans at No. 2 overall, where Chip Kelly could select Marcus Mariota. Kelly's affinity for Mariota is well known. Kelly has shown he isn't scared to make bold, complicated football decisions. It's anyone's guess as to what he'll do. We also wouldn't rule out a trade up to No. 1 overall. Bradford's pocket-passer style would fit well in new Bucs OC Dirk Koetter's offense. Mar 15 - 12:12 PM

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Dwayne Bowe's visit with Cleveland went "very well", there are good chances he signs with the team unless he gets a better offer on another team that he feels want him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Dwayne Bowe's visit with Cleveland went "very well", there are good chances he signs with the team unless he gets a better offer on another team that he feels want him.
lol perfect fit. shit player, shit team.

Snowman1

Reaction score
What could the Eagles do to get to #2 though? Sam Bradford can't have that much value. "Woo, lets trade Marcus Mariota for a mediocre ass injury prone QB and a late 1st pick!"

actually never mind the Titans may do that

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
What could the Eagles do to get to #2 though? Sam Bradford can't have that much value. "Woo, lets trade Marcus Mariota for a mediocre ass injury prone QB and a late 1st pick!"

actually never mind the Titans may do that
Bradford, Sproles and their #1 for #2 overall.. :silva: No way I want that to happen but it very well could be.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
They're saying teams aren't really looking at Hardy at the moment because there's a good chance he'll be suspended for the first 6 games, so he's not a top priority at the moment.

Cards won't trade for AP's contract.

Sean Payton loves TE Josh Hill, this apparently played a factor in why Jimmy Graham was traded.

Cecil Shorts visiting the Texans today along with Vince Wilfork who's on a 2 day visit.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
6 games? Who cares lol. How old is Hardy again? Sign him to a 4 year deal and then laugh your ass off years 2-4 at how stupid teams were for letting a temporary issue stopping them from getting one of the very few impact players to hit the market.

not that 6 games isn't complete bullshit. Fuck the NFL and their random suspensions. Last I checked he sat out 15 games. He should have the option like Peterson wanted to simply pay fines that would in essence make some of those games "unpaid suspension" and return to his fucking job. Charges. were. dropped. last I checked. We all know he did it, but that's the way our justice system "works". Let the man live his life now Goodell you fucking nazi hypocrite jackass mother fucker