2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Teams are reportedly afraid to sign Terrance Knighton due to him being out of shape.
Ravens re-sign Forsett 3 yrs 9 mil @SnoDwaynewman.
Dwayne Bowe will be released (would love him in Philly)
Pats, Saints, 49ers all toying with adding Reggie Bush.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
The Saints have traded G Ben Grubbs to the Chiefs for a 2015 5th round draft pick
Jets bring back another of their former CBs, reaching agreement with Antonio Cromartie, per source. Cromartie-Revis teamed again.

Reactions: Red Rain

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Jets bring back another of their former CBs, reaching agreement with Antonio Cromartie, per source. Cromartie-Revis teamed again.

Damn =/ was a CB I thought the Eagles were about to take a chance on.. deep down though as soon as Bowles went to the Jets to DC I knw Cro would follow him.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Cro's deal with the Jets is 4 yr $32 million holy shit no wonder we didn't sign him.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'd use Drew Brees as a huge part of retooling your team.. he could net you plenty of tools.. smart not to let rid of Cooks, although Idk why Kenny is on the block, I think he's perfect for the Saints..
It's crazy how two teams like the Saints & Eagles were in the playoffs two seasons ago but now are just completely changing the looks of their teams.