2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Truthfully if the Eagles make the Super Bowl and with the likelihood of Bradford fucking his leg up again and then less likely but still possible is Sanchez potentially having some arm issues reappear or getting hurt then Tebow could very well be our QB in the Super Bowl and bring a ring to Philly.. I would say crazier things have happened but.. yeah I feel that would definitely set the bar as far as crazy shit happening.

I still think Tebow could succeed on a few teams better than their current QBs.. both Ohio teams are two teams that I feel fall in that category, I'd put him up there past Guyliner in OAK town and the Jets.. shit Buffalo could even be thrown in there.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Titans have been talking with Chargers subtly the past couple of weeks trying to acquire Phillip Rivers.

Thinking more about it, it makes too much sense.

It's easy for us to say "Why would the Titans want an aging quarterback like Rivers??? There's no talent on that roster, they'll go 6-10 with Rivers anyway lol", but Whisenhunt and Ruston Webster have to do grasp at any band-aid they can to try to fix this team, there's no way these two bums will make it another season if they have another top-5 pick. Plus Rivers had his best season recently with Keenan Allen bossing it up Whisenhunt as OC. Question is, who does he throw to? Kendall Wright is there, but Rivers doesn't really like a guy that's there very well. He'll be great for Delanie Walker, and MAYBE, just maybe, he can get Justin Hunter to play to his potential (i doubt it but they've gotta believe, right?)

Anyway, I wonder if Subway's bringing back Five Dollar Footlongs next month so Kelly can trade one for Cordarelle

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Thinking more about it, it makes too much sense.

It's easy for us to say "Why would the Titans want an aging quarterback like Rivers??? There's no talent on that roster, they'll go 6-10 with Rivers anyway lol", but Whisenhunt and Ruston Webster have to do grasp at any band-aid they can to try to fix this team, there's no way these two bums will make it another season if they have another top-5 pick. Plus Rivers had his best season recently with Keenan Allen bossing it up Whisenhunt as OC. Question is, who does he throw to? Kendall Wright is there, but Rivers doesn't really like a guy that's there very well. He'll be great for Delanie Walker, and MAYBE, just maybe, he can get Justin Hunter to play to his potential (i doubt it but they've gotta believe, right?)

Anyway, I wonder if Subway's bringing back Five Dollar Footlongs next month so Kelly can trade one for Cordarelle
Hakeem Nicks & Harry Douglas are there now too don't forget that! Not like they're great or anything but hey I mean they have SOME depth.

I think Cordarelle is going to be the Eagles #1 priority for FA next year.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Hakeem Nicks & Harry Douglas are there now too don't forget that! Not like they're great or anything but hey I mean they have SOME depth.

I think Cordarelle is going to be the Eagles #1 priority for FA next year.
I doubt the Vikings let him walk. Can't they extend some sort of qualifying offer to 4th year rookies?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I doubt the Vikings let him walk. Can't they extend some sort of qualifying offer to 4th year rookies?
3rd year rookie is what he is.. and I'm Blue I didn't mean free agency I meant via trade haha.. But yeah Spielman seems to love CP so he could very well stay with the Vikings, I just know that Chip and the GM have a bit of a hard-on for his style of play and his athletic ability and would love to incorporate him into this offense.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

They said he was available for trade, stating he "cannot learn the playbook".

If the dude struggles to get open, give him to a creative GM who can get the ball in his hands... or maybe just use him at RB just give the mothereffer the ball!!!

EDIT: The first rounders do indeed have a 4th year team option.

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It's not good for CP when Charles Johnson, someone who was cut from the Browns' practice squad ends up taking your starting position.

I would like to trade for Dion Jordan but Chip has lowered his offer to like a 3rd round or two 5ths I believe instead of the 1st he offered last year.

Vikings have exhausted all AP for 1st round Pick options, looks unlikely to be traded unless they settle for a 2nd rounder expected in the 50s selections.

The heavily rumored talks about Mariota are now seemingly turning into a potential 3-way deal with the Browns, Titans and Eagles.

Redskins pick up RG3's $16 million option for 2016 :idk:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
11012963_10153229678149664_3389118055338169524_n.jpg