2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
"Yeah, Troy Polamalu "retired". Mmmhmm."

-AJ Lee

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Very strong rumors abound that, if Kevin White is still available, the Miami Dolphins could be trading up to get the #4 spot from the Oakland Raiders in order to draft him.

I wouldn't mind that one bit.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Very strong rumors abound that, if Kevin White is still available, the Miami Dolphins could be trading up to get the #4 spot from the Oakland Raiders in order to draft him.

I wouldn't mind that one bit.
what pick the Dolphins got?

we damn sure better get better value than we did last time we traded back with you all

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
what pick the Dolphins got?

we damn sure better get better value than we did last time we traded back with you all

We have #14.. It looks like Oakland would get #14 plus our 5th and 6th round picks giving them 2 extra picks. That would leave Miami with #4 and our 2nd and 4th round picks.

Also a rumor that Josh Freeman could be part of the deal... being that it's all rumors who knows what might happen lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
That is dog shit value lol. No way we move down 10 spots for two shitty picks. Even in 2013 when I hated the value we got it was a 2nd round pick to go from 3 to I think 12.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Honestly, while clearly "higher pick = better value" we're seeing so many studs come out of the 10-20 range in recent years that I wouldn't be so quick to write it off (for a 5th/6th? Yeah lol)

Just actually get one of said studs.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Apparently there's "no chance" Kelly can flip Bradford to the Browns, since Sam wouldn't want to sign a contract extension there. No shit.
Cowboys could trade up for Melvin Gordon, Aids should get his blankie ready
Peter King says Melvin Gordon is a "lock" to go to Baltimore if he's available. Spoiler alert: he won't be
ESPN has a report on "scouting the Ravens' pick" saying they want Shane Ray at #28. Worldwide Leader my ass
Chiefs Insider says one team may make the BALLSY move of offering Justin Houston an offer sheet on the day of the draft. Maybe D'Z took matters into his own hands?
That Nelson dude from USC is "moving up draft boards" so no more trading back for the Eagles
Ron Jaworski says the Bucs are dead-set on taking Marcus Mariota #1. Also there's like no reason to type any of this since like 60% of these "insider reports" are intentionally bullshit and we all know it

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I've wondered about Houston before. I know we have to give up 2 firsts, but they would be 2016 & 17 right? I'd almost be tempted to do it. But prolly not

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
We have #14.. It looks like Oakland would get #14 plus our 5th and 6th round picks giving them 2 extra picks. That would leave Miami with #4 and our 2nd and 4th round picks.

Also a rumor that Josh Freeman could be part of the deal... being that it's all rumors who knows what might happen lol

No way that goes down, Oakland isn't that dumb.. it would take ur first this year, and next years first plus a 4th and 5th.. Josh Freeman ain't going anywhere.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if the Jags traded for Freeman, but y'all know how much I believe in Greg Olsen (which really scares me for the future of Derek Carr)

because JJ Watt wasn't good at enough things. At this point I'd love to see him on Lucha Underground doing somersault planchas and shit

and now the Michael Crabtree sweepstakes is down to Baltimore, Oakland, and Miami...

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Apparently there's "no chance" Kelly can flip Bradford to the Browns, since Sam wouldn't want to sign a contract extension there. No shit.
Cowboys could trade up for Melvin Gordon, Aids should get his blankie ready
Peter King says Melvin Gordon is a "lock" to go to Baltimore if he's available. Spoiler alert: he won't be
ESPN has a report on "scouting the Ravens' pick" saying they want Shane Ray at #28. Worldwide Leader my ass
Chiefs Insider says one team may make the BALLSY move of offering Justin Houston an offer sheet on the day of the draft. Maybe D'Z took matters into his own hands?
That Nelson dude from USC is "moving up draft boards" so no more trading back for the Eagles
Ron Jaworski says the Bucs are dead-set on taking Marcus Mariota #1. Also there's like no reason to type any of this since like 60% of these "insider reports" are intentionally bullshit and we all know it
Oh, HELL NO!?!
3igLSr.gif