2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Eagles INSANELY high on WR Nelson Agholor in the draft. Never heard of him, is he a duck?

USC WR, awesome build, tough, good route runner, solid hands, a little underrated speed. He's in my top 6 WRs for the Draft this year, all of which going in the first round I have a feeling.

Denarius Moore to Cincy is a good move for Cincy but bad for Dalton, he only wants to throw to AJ Green and the Bengals did not want to pay for a cloning procedure to create another copy.

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6530/colin-kaepernick

Kurt Warner trying to ruin Kap's career.

During their offseason workouts, Kurt Warner encouraged Colin Kaepernick to stay confined to the pocket more than taking off and running.

--

wtf Kurt. People need to stop trying to take away a duel threat QBs biggest weapon. There is no way for the Kaepernick's of the world to make it in this league as a pocket passer.

Luckily the 9ers don't share Kurt's warped views and want to utilize his legs to the fullest. You HAVE to let Kap use his legs to open things up for his arm. Without the threat of his legs he simply isn't good enough to beat teams with his throwing. But he can beat defenses by keeping them off balance with a mix of run and pass. Just be smart, don't be RG3. Get your yards and get out of bounds/get down on the ground.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It's not just that, dude's been a scrambling QB for how many years now?

It's like taking Dolph's's HQ, serious wrestling posts and coaching him how he should only do those since "his comedy pisses off the newcomers". All of a sudden you'd be overthinking the "shit, I have do this without any comedy at all?" and it would ruin the serious posts on top of accomplishing nothing and sucking a lot. See III, RG

Reactions: Vice and Red Rain

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Damn, I did make a couple of serious wrestling posts lately. I'll have to knock that off. I want to go full blown Terrelle Pryor. All shitty comedy posts baby, no HQ.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
-Star Cardinals CB, Patrick Peterson reveals that he was diagnosed with diabetes last year, and suggests that is the reason his performance declined in 2014.
-NFL hires Sarah Thomas to become the first ever female full-time game official.
-Wes Welker finally gets some interest on the FA market and visits with Miami. As does Greg Jennings, though he left without a deal. @Just Kevin
- @Snowman , CB Marcus Peters and WR Dorial Green-Beckham both visited with Baltimore earlier in the week. DGB comes as a bit of a surprise, considering his domestic violence history.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
no way BAL takes DGB lol.

Someone is going to get a steal with him though

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
-Star Cardinals CB, Patrick Peterson reveals that he was diagnosed with diabetes last year, and suggests that is the reason his performance declined in 2014.
-NFL hires Sarah Thomas to become the first ever female full-time game official.
-Wes Welker finally gets some interest on the FA market and visits with Miami. As does Greg Jennings, though he left without a deal. @Just Kevin
- @Snowman , CB Marcus Peters and WR Dorial Green-Beckham both visited with Baltimore earlier in the week. DGB comes as a bit of a surprise, considering his domestic violence history.

Eh.. We don't need Welker, hopefully he leaves without us wasting money. I want Miami to draft DGB, he is exactly what we need.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Blah I'm sick of all the rumors already I just want this draft to start so we can see who gets what rookies in the first 4 rounds and then look at random names of dudes in rounds 5 - 7 that will have maybe 15% chance of starting within 3 years.. except for starting on the practice squad.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
3 games... interesting to see how that effects his fantasy value come drafts.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Le'Veon Bell has a 3 game suspension coming.. He will appeal this decision.

And now I'm a lot more excited for the NFL Schedule. D'Z, you'd be so excited to snag him at #4 now lol

Ridley to the Jets is kinda intriguing, but... Hey, assholes! [HASHTAG]#GiveIvoryAChance[/HASHTAG]