2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Losing Wallace is sorta a big deal, no?

Kinda weird how one of the best deep threats in the NFL transitioned into "red zone guy". Oh, Dolphins...

It'll be a loss as far as I'm concerned but he quit on his team, but it was out of frustration for the way he was being underutilized. I would rather they keep him. Hartline could also be leaving this off season, if they are both gone then we better pick up a damn good free agent WR, preferably 6'3" or taller.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It'll be a loss as far as I'm concerned but he quit on his team, but it was out of frustration for the way he was being underutilized. I would rather they keep him. Hartline could also be leaving this off season, if they are both gone then we better pick up a damn good free agent WR, preferably 6'3" or taller.

Lemme look at the list of FA wide receivers...

-Dez Bryant, Demaryius Thomas, Randall Cobb - no way they let these guys go
-Jeremy Maclin - not far behind

-Torrey Smith, Michael Crabtree, solid players but not who you want
-Cecil Shorts, Kenny Britt, Eddie Royal, Hakeem Nicks, Reggie Wayne, pretty much every Raiders WR...

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Lemme look at the list of FA wide receivers...

-Dez Bryant, Demaryius Thomas, Randall Cobb - no way they let these guys go
-Jeremy Maclin - not far behind

-Torrey Smith, Michael Crabtree, solid players but not who you want
-Cecil Shorts, Kenny Britt, Eddie Royal, Hakeem Nicks, Reggie Wayne, pretty much every Raiders WR...
My Madden free agent class had Cobb going to the Dolphins [HASHTAG]#BookIt[/HASHTAG]

Reactions: Snowman1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'd like Cecil Shorts to be honest, guy has some injury concerns but is a hell of an athlete IMO.. would be a nice asset to the Eagles receiving corps for assumingly a decent price.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Dolphins offering Tannehill a 7 year $105 million dollar extension.

I am happy about this.

It's not a terrible contract I suppose.

-Bills sign G Richie Incognito.
-Raiders hire Ken Norton Jr. to be DC.
-Bengals likely to part ways with TE Jermaine Gresham
-State dismisses charges against DE Greg Hardy.. Carolina has expressed that they have no interest in bringing back the suspended player.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It's not a terrible contract I suppose.

-Bills sign G Richie Incognito.
-Raiders hire Ken Norton Jr. to be DC.
-Bengals likely to part ways with TE Jermaine Gresham
-State dismisses charges against DE Greg Hardy.. Carolina has expressed that they have no interest in bringing back the suspended player.
Hardy isn't suspended? He was on that lame ass commissioner exempt list. And now they are saying no more punishment is coming from the league.

I really hope this whole situation wrecked his value and he signs with the Raiders on the cheap. He is exactly the player we need on our front 4.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hardy isn't suspended? He was on that lame ass commissioner exempt list. And now they are saying no more punishment is coming from the league.

I really hope this whole situation wrecked his value and he signs with the Raiders on the cheap. He is exactly the player we need on our front 4.

That exempt list is a clean way of having a suspension but allowing him to be "near" the team.. I don't believe he made any money other than the roster bonus at the beginning of the season.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm 95% sure you get paid while on the exempt list

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'd like Cecil Shorts to be honest, guy has some injury concerns but is a hell of an athlete IMO.. would be a nice asset to the Eagles receiving corps for assumingly a decent price.

Don't see why you'd mind this signing at all. Should get a lot of bang for the buck, too.

Don't like the Tannehill contract though. Get really bad Cutler vibes from it, like it's one you could easily regret down the road. Think you should have let him play his current deal out and make sure he's worth that much money before giving it to him...

...then again, we don't know the terms, who knows how it really is?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Russell Wilson is apparently ready to give the Seattle Sehawks a discount when it comes to long term deal discussions.