2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dun dun dunnnnnn...

Rolando McClain also suspended for 4 games for something he was popped for earlier. Sorry but I can't find his quote

Crazy.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Reading Mike Tice praise T Rich for losing weight. I can't wait to see this turd stealing touches from Murray and Helu next season. I. Simply. Can. Not. Wait.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Trent Richardson averaged more YPC on runs when getting hit in the backfield than ones where he reached the line untouched. -PFF

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Antonio Gates suspended 4 games and handled it with class.

"In my 12 years in the NFL, I have taken tremendous pride in upholding the integrity of the NFL shield and all that it entails," Gates said in a statement. "I have taken extreme care of my body with a holistic approach and I have never knowingly ingested a substance that was banned by the NFL."

Gates acknowledged that he should have done his "due diligence" to ensure his recovery stayed within NFL guidelines.

"I understand that I am responsible for what is in my body and I have always believed that ignorance is no excuse when it comes to these issues," he added. "I take full responsibility for my actions."
Awesome, I like when ppl own up to their mistakes. He's alright in my book, have a year gates.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Antonio Gates is a class act and yes even class acts make mistakes. Hope he has a great year after his suspension.
You guys are giving him way too much credit lol. I heard when the news broke he was being a little bitch about it. Having your agent/PR dude put out a statement on your behalf really doesn't make you a class act, just run of the mill.

Gates cheated, he will pay his price. CLASS ACT

Hornswoggler

Jobber
Reaction score
You guys are giving him way too much credit lol. I heard when the news broke he was being a little bitch about it. Having your agent/PR dude put out a statement on your behalf really doesn't make you a class act, just run of the mill.

Gates cheated, he will pay his price. CLASS ACT
At least Gates admitted he did something wrong. Tom Brady on the other hand is denying he did anything wrong in the deflated football scandal.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
At least Gates admitted he did something wrong. Tom Brady on the other hand is denying he did anything wrong in the deflated football scandal.
I don't feel Brady did anything wrong either. Deflate gate is the dumbest shit of all time

Hornswoggler

Jobber
Reaction score
I don't feel Brady did anything wrong either. Deflate gate is the dumbest shit of all time
Well something certainly did happen because all there footballs they used were lower pressure. Did Brady have a hand in it? That isn't up to me to decide, but some other authority did and said he was involved in someway.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Well something certainly did happen because

all there footballs they used were lower pressure. Did Brady have a hand in it? That isn't up to me to decide, but some other authority did and said he was involved in someway.
I'm saying I don't give a flying fuck one way or the other for a multitude of reasons.

1.) I don't think the PSI of footballs makes a big difference, or a difference at all
2.) The NFL should monitor the PSi of footballs if they care so much, not leave it up to the teams
3.) The Colts were also playing with "deflated balls" when they tested them after the AFCCG

so really, who gives a fuck? Do you really label Brady a "cheater" if he happened to tell the ball boy to take a little air out of the ball? Again I ask, why, and who gives a shit?

if you want to roast Brady and the Pats do so for Spygate, which was actually something that could be used to gain a leg up in competition, not fucking deflategate which is just a big ass witch hunt/joke.

^^And all of that is from the perspective of a Brady/Pats hater

Hornswoggler

Jobber
Reaction score
I am just saying that deflating the footballs is against NFL policy and he violated that rule by telling the ball boys or whoever to deflate them. Is it something serious hell no. Is it something the NFL should monitor if it is important to them, hell yes. But the bottom line is rules were broken and it is the NFL's job to hand out suspensions when they find that rules have been broken.