• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
I would say Cody Rhodes as he is rumoured to have a feud with a heel Goldust up to Wrestlemania, which I'm sure would get him over a lot more, but as I say that Ziggler had a WHC run and he's barely been anywhere important for a while.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
My guesses: Wyatts all around, Shield, Big show, and Cesaro

My wishlist: Cesaro as well, Xavier Woods (he got a name drop on RAW - woo hoo!), and Sami Zayne

I swear if Bo moves up and makes it my faith in humanity will become even more diminished. And believe me, that's saying something.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Ugh, no Cody Rhodes pls.

My choices are basically what Forrest said, Sandow or Cesaro for sure. Both rumored to turn face, both men already get cheers anyway (in some way), both have what it takes to steal 2014.

As for Zayn, he SHOULD be debuting in 2014, but it's too early for him to steal the year. Another considerable contender is Bray Wyatt.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Ugh, no Cody Rhodes pls.

My choices are basically what Forrest said, Sandow or Cesaro for sure. Both rumored to turn face, both men already get cheers anyway (in some way), both have what it takes to steal 2014.

As for Zayn, he SHOULD be debuting in 2014, but it's too early for him to steal the year. Another considerable contender is Bray Wyatt.

I agree with Cesaro and Wyatt, but Rhodes has to be up there.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I agree with Cesaro and Wyatt, but Rhodes has to be up there.

Eh, I don't like him but whatever. He just don't seem over with the crowd yet either, maybe that will change, who knows.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Agreed, I think Rhodes has progressed quite well since his debut in the "e". His biggest knock against him was his speaking right? He had a bit of a lisp no? I wouldn't even know he had one by listening to him now.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
His dad has the most epic lisp in history haha.

Seriously though, I think very highly of Cody. He's paid his dues like a motherfucker. I've seen him since his first TV match. I remember when Hardcore Holly fuckin' Alabama Slammed his ass on the STAGE. That's paying your dues, having Holly kick the shit out of you every night for a year or so.

Cody's wife, Brandi, had a great tweet the other night. She was saying something akin to, "Most wrestlers' wives would be scared for their safety, but I saw how Cody reacted when a man raised his voice to me the other day."

That brought Cody up to a whole new level. He doesn't let anyone disrespect his wife. FUCK.... YES. Cody for champ, ASAP.

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score

Seriously though, I think very highly of Cody. He's paid his dues like a motherfucker. I've seen him since his first TV match. I remember when Hardcore Holly fuckin' Alabama Slammed his ass on the STAGE. That's paying your dues, having Holly kick the shit out of you every night for a year or so.

Cody's wife, Brandi, had a great tweet the other night. She was saying something akin to, "Most wrestlers' wives would be scared for their safety, but I saw how Cody reacted when a man raised his voice to me the other day."

That brought Cody up to a whole new level. He doesn't let anyone disrespect his wife. FUCK.... YES. Cody for champ, ASAP.

He`s showing why he`s the boss

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

His father had some pretty epic promos though, there is one in-particular that I can remember youtubing at one time. I guess I took a cheap shot because of the lisp, but my point remains the same. I think Rhodes biggest knock against him is his ability on the mic, which I think he's improved in. I'm not sure he's top notch yet, but his matches are quality.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
He's been cutting amazing promos since he was Dashing IMO. He really showed his range when he had the mask. He turned into this character that reminded me of Mankind.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
He's been cutting amazing promos since he was Dashing IMO. He really showed his range when he had the mask. He turned into this character that reminded me of Mankind.
I forgot about his time with the mask, that was truly good. No where near mankind though, imo.