• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Who do you think will have a career year in 2014? Many can say 2013 was the year of the beard, and 2012 was Punk's and by a landslide. What superstar do you think, or would you like to breakout in 2014?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Cody seems like a shoe in right now. Cream rising to the top and such like we have seen with Bryan and Punk before (and Edge is another prime example).
Depending on how he is booked I can see it being the year of the big guy as well.
And depending on when he is brought up. Zayn could have a pretty darn good impact on the main roster scene.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Cody Rhodes if he get's more over with the crowd, I thought he'd have no problem getting over as a babyface, it's been tough for him.

I also think Bray Wyatt will have a good year in 2014. A huge push is coming for him soon.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Cody, Bray, and of course THE SHIELD!

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Bo Dallas. 20BOOOOOOOOURTEEN!

Hell yes!

All his fans will be so happy.

On a totally different topic... have you ever considered how awesome a Gordon Ramsay remix of ODB's "Ooh baby I like it raw" would be? Ooh baby I like it RAWWWWWW Yeah baby I like it RAWWWWW

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Hell yes!

On a totally different topic... have you ever considered how awesome a Gordon Ramsay remix of ODB's "Ooh baby I like it raw" would be? Ooh baby I like it RAWWWWWW Yeah baby I like it RAWWWWW

Look, LOOK! In the middle! What is it? Yeah. That's how I like it. RAW!

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I would love it to be Rhodes or Wyatt fo sho.

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
Hell yes!

Hell yeah, that would be epic

Reactions: Action Jackson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I think Cody Rhodes is the obvious choice, and I do agree that he has the best chance. Who would you LIKE to see though? I'm leaning toward Cesaro, but wouldn't mind Titus O'neil getting a good look.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
An O'Neil/Cesaro WHC feud would be amazing. Titus could carry the mic portion and Cesaro could carry the ring portion. The perfect example of a feud that can put both guys over.

Reactions: Danielson