2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Italianman3100!

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'll never understand people who are obsessed with college football. I mean, I can see being a fan, but liking it more than the NFL?

THE PASSION! THE PAGEANTRY!

man, gtfo, why would I want to watch 18 & 20 year old kids when I can watch the best athletes in the world play the game at its highest level? College football just annoys me honestly

I only like the NCAA video games. NFL is way better.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Haven't tried Dynasty Mode. How is it?
In general, awesome. I didn't pick up last year's game actually, I still have '13, but I'm sure it is as fun as it always was.

I might start a new dynasty on 13 now actually.

Italianman3100!

The Showoff
Reaction score
In general, awesome. I didn't pick up last year's game actually, I still have '13, but I'm sure it is as fun as it always was.

I might start a new dynasty on 13 now actually.

I got 14 which is my first NCAA football game. I'll try it out later. What team are you controlling?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I got 14 which is my first NCAA football game. I'll try it out later. What team are you controlling?
Not sure. I'm usually into complete project teams that are 1* or 2*, but I'm thinking I'll go for a middle of the road Pac 12 team. Maybe Washington or Arizona

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
1922391_721384544572982_1653211881_n.jpg

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'll never understand people who are obsessed with college football. I mean, I can see being a fan, but liking it more than the NFL?

THE PASSION! THE PAGEANTRY!

man, gtfo, why would I want to watch 18 & 20 year old kids when I can watch the best athletes in the world play the game at its highest level? College football just annoys me honestly

Holy shit, I would DIE to get an ESPN Trading Places type reality show going between the two of us.

Also, that Sunday wasn't too bad. :phew: We can do this, one week at a time, guys. :please:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Look at it on the bright side, that's 29 weeks to get hyped for the fantasy league season three!

Status
Not open for further replies.