2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Switching to Yahoo is fine with me.. hell, switching anywhere is fine with me. Except ESPN, their game is ass

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
NFL.com and Yahoo are close, but Yahoo has some cool features. NFL.com has the cleanest layout IMO
Never messed around too much with NFL.com,
Mainly because I had a Dynasty running 6 years long on ESPN and a 3 year one on Yahoo and moved the ESPN one over to CBS last year.

But yeah I like Yahoo a lot.
Whenever it's available definitely tag me in the thread about it, I'm totally game.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I've never seen so much buzz for a fantasy league in February lmao

Reactions: Snowman1

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The hype is real

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Just because you guys are a respectable international crowd who won't try to burn down my house via mattress and force me to find an airlift to get away from rowdy fans... gotta get it off my chest: College football fucksucks.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Just because you guys are a respectable international crowd who won't try to burn down my house via mattress and force me to find an airlift to get away from rowdy fans... gotta get it off my chest: College football fucksucks.

How dare you, sir.

How. Dare. You.

wk

Status
Not open for further replies.