2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickAngel12

Jobber
Reaction score
The thing is, the Patriots and the Broncos have an identity when it comes to the passing game. The Patriots with their spread formation and the Broncos with their no huddle but quick striking offense. That is why they are successful. The Browns? They allowed 40 sacks. Before you talk about relying on passing, fix up that O-Line first lmao

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
We don't need a running game if we have a pass game. Look at Denver and the Patriots. They have no run game but they have successful seasons. We got rid of Trent Dancerson for a reason.
Denver and NE both have solid run games

Reactions: TheTNHMaster

NickAngel12

Jobber
Reaction score
and why look at Denver/New England? Look at Seattle as a model. A VERY Balanced team, alongside a defense that can stop any offense that relies too much on passing (notably recently the Super Bowl).

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He should've been kicked out of all football for that incident in college.
you seem to not have no ability to separate on field talent from character issues. Blount is hella talented and simply punching some shit talking fag is far from a permaban-able offense

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
you seem to not have no ability to separate on field talent from character issues. Blount is hella talented and simply punching some shit talking fag is far from a permaban-able offense
Doesn't matter. Doesn't deserve to be scouted at that point.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Oh, oh, so if they proved them selves, they can do anything and it's fine. Stop talking stupid.
I'm not condoning it as fine, but the kid did it in college, that right there changes the outlook.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Also, my team finished #1 in the running game last year so I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.