2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I think like a little under 75% of his interceptions were thrown towards AJ last season.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
if he could get off the force the ball to AJ Green mindset he'd be golden, so many offensive weapons on that team.
I'd say they have 3 weapons. 1 being AJ Green da boss, one being Bernard who is a serious threat out of the backfield and then Marvin Jones + Eifert combine for one more weapon. Sanu, Gresham, Hawkins ect are guys who you can find on any roster.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
He just doesn't have the physical ability to be great

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He just doesn't have the physical ability to be great
or the mental ability. or a soul.

Says a LOT about today's NFL that we sit here and shit on a QB that had the #s he had. If a QB put up Dalton's numbers from last year in 1990 he would have been MVP

Snowman1

Reaction score
or the mental ability. or a soul.

Says a LOT about today's NFL that we sit here and shit on a QB that had the #s he had. If a QB put up Dalton's numbers from last year in 1990 he would have been MVP

Yeah, really says a lot, doesn't it? Wow. In standard scoring he was the #5 fantasy QB and only 11 points behind 3rd place Cam. Unbelievable.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yeah, really says a lot, doesn't it? Wow. In standard scoring he was the #5 fantasy QB and only 11 points behind 3rd place Cam. Unbelievable.
So incredibly inconsistent and a couple of huge games boosted those fantasy stats. If you played Dalton in only his home games though, you were doing it right.

Snowman1

Reaction score
So incredibly inconsistent and a couple of huge games boosted those fantasy stats. If you played Dalton in only his home games though, you were doing it right.

Nah man didn't mean he's a good fantasy option, you're dead right. Assume he'll be like the 15th QB taken next year

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Nah man didn't mean he's a good fantasy option, you're dead right. Assume he'll be like the 15th QB taken next year
Yea nobody is drafting Dalton to be their starting fantasy QB next year. I didn't mean to imply you thought Dalton was a viable option, although I am wondering how highly you will draft your boy Alexis Smith next year :awyeah:

Snowman1

Reaction score
Was literally just thinking about going into next season with Smith as my starting QB. :lol1:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
How many days until Matt Berry's 2014 Draft Day Manifesto????

Snowman1

Reaction score
200 and something? :haha: Plenty of days to mock me about my shitty fantasy play, yo.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
200 and something? :haha: Plenty of days to mock me about my shitty fantasy play, yo.
I only mock you for thinking your team was better than mine :jericho:

you had a great year and were definitely a solid B+ #2, but I was the face of the league :boss:

Status
Not open for further replies.