2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Well, in some more boring WR news, Demariyous... Demaryious... Dama... screw it Denarius Thomas has been excused for the first 4 games of camp to attend his grandmother's funeral. :downer:

They oughta make the Longest Yard 2 at this rate. Gordon vs Blackmon in the Prison Football League is gonna too good to pass up.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ray Rice gets 2 games, half of what you get for a positive weed test

remember kids, just smoke your wife with an uppercut, not marijuana!

Reactions: Snowman1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Read he had some cutting edge procedure done taking bone marrow from his hip to help the long term well being of his (hopefully formerly) fragile foot. Foot injuries are a bitch because they are so often repeat offenders due to a lack of bloodflow to dem feetsies
Yeah I read that too, actually the bone in his foot that he broke is the worst one healing wise due to it's larger lack of blood flow. They say the healing process will be sped up with that and a larger screw and the chance of re-injury after the procedure has decreased pretty decently.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Ray Rice gets 2 games, half of what you get for a positive weed test

313a24b028d3aeb831a7ea7a2437f2ee.gif

Snowman1

Reaction score
Hey Dravice, in today's Slightly Relevant Ravens News, Aaron Ross tore his Achilles and is expected to miss the whole season.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Didn't even see that, even though I watch this thread it's like glitched out for me, never gives me updates.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Didn't even see that, even though I watch this thread it's like glitched out for me, never gives me updates.
Yea it happens especially in active threads.

If you are a suspended NFL WR + a pothead, why not just spend your year off in CO or WA? what a fool.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yea it happens especially in active threads.

If you are a suspended NFL WR + a pothead, why not just spend your year off in CO or WA? what a fool.

It's crazy because his statements earlier in the year about seeking help and such seemed pretty genuine IMO.
but yes those two places or is there a rule against living the year off overseas?

Status
Not open for further replies.