2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Was just looking over CFL rosters to see if I recognize anyone, and looking over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats my eyes spotted Steve Slaton. Anyone remember that dude? One of the craziest flameouts in NFL History, surely.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I believe in the man they call "Toby"

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Was just looking over CFL rosters to see if I recognize anyone, and looking over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats my eyes spotted Steve Slaton. Anyone remember that dude? One of the craziest flameouts in NFL History, surely.
A little fact that caught me off guard, Anthony Allen shuffled his way over to the CFL after the Ravens cut him. Posted over 150 yards and 3 TDs in his first game.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
he plays for the Toronto Argonauts but yeah they whooped on the Ticats.
Chad Johnson for the Allouettes
Pat White is in Edmonton (Former WVU QB who played very minimally in the NFL).
Another name that may not be recognizable to most is Duron Carter (Son of Cris Carter), he formerly played for the Buckeyes but due to academic issues he played at a JuCo. for some time in Kansas I believe. Looks like he's made his way to the CFL and had a pretty solid season last year for the Alouettes (909 yds [75 yds per game (that he played in)] ; 5 TDs ; 12 out of 18 regular season games and 1 playoff game)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
As of about 10 minutes ago, it's being reported that Josh Gordon has been arrested for DWI this morning at 4 A.M in Raleigh N.C.
He has been released on bond,
842395b3192dec3d5835c003ba779f76._.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
crazy because last night I was reading people within the Browns org were worries GORDON may never play in the NFL again if he is suspended for a year. looks like he may really self destruct ala Blackmon

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
crazy because last night I was reading people within the Browns org were worries GORDON may never play in the NFL again if he is suspended for a year. looks like he may really self destruct ala Blackmon
Yea I read a little bit about that at like 2 this morning.
Kid has/(had) the potential to be like the next HUGE superstar WR.
I really hope he manages to get his shit together, he's an exciting player to watch.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Miles Austin is officially listed as the Browns #1 WR.. gonna be a LOOONG season if this remains the case.
Jordan Cameron can't do it all for the Cleveland receiving corps.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Turned on the Argonauts vs the Bombers and see the score is 17-1.

wtf is this shit

Reactions: Vice

Snowman1

Reaction score
Thanks, brother! :yay:

This is actually kinda intriguing, even more offense-centric than the NFL if you can believe that

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So much for the Brownies being competitive in the division if Josh Gordon gets the boot for the season.

Snowman1

Reaction score
2 points of interest for D'Z:

-Your boy Hue Jackson is really high on your other boy Marvin Jones and wants to keep him across from AJ Green and keep Sanu's slow ass in the slot

-Darren McFadden will likely be the starting RB in Oakland and is looking better than he has in years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.