2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
This roster is really dang impressive but they never seem to get over the hump.
Is coaching to blame?
Well, the Ravens just traded Rolando McClain to the Cowboys. :dafuq:
Did we get a draft pick in return or something? What's the point of trading a retired player? Jerry Jones must be bad-shit crazy or something. There's no guarantee he'll even play a snap with the cowgirls.
:facepalm1:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Is coaching to blame?

Did we get a draft pick in return or something? What's the point of trading a retired player? Jerry Jones must be bad-shit crazy or something. There's no guarantee he'll even play a snap with the cowgirls.
:facepalm1:

It's strange to blame Fisher, but maybe new blood is what's needed over there? (New blood that will bench Jared Cook lol)

The Cowboys traded a 6th for Rolando and a 7th. Had no idea you could trade a retired player lol. If he's in as bad of shape as he seemed to be up in Baltimore then they must be really, really desperate to even give the guy a shot.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The Cowboys traded a 6th for Rolando and a 7th. Had no idea you could trade a retired player lol. If he's in as bad of shape as he seemed to be up in Baltimore then they must be really, really desperate to even give the guy a shot.

So apparently he's said he wanted to play, I guess Baltimore got sick of his shit and sent him packing. So we're right back into the 6th round next year after trading it for Campanaro, as well as an additional 7th. Seems like a win-win for us. Only thing that gets me is, we got more for McClain than we got for Boldin. -_-

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Anyone see the Madden 15 screenshots? What's your take on the graphics shown in the shots, as well as the limited amount of gameplay we've seen from IGN?

Too soon for a Madden 15 Thread? :eek:tunga:

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
so are we having a wwe forums fantasy league this year, just wondering waiting on dolphs to say yay or nay, if he don't wanna do it sure one of us could if not @Dolph'sZiggler

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
so are we having a wwe forums fantasy league this year, just wondering waiting on dolphs to say yay or nay, if he don't wanna do it sure one of us could if not @Dolph'sZiggler
I'm so down for that. ESPN or NFL.com league? But really, shit would be beast

Snowman1

Reaction score
WWEF Fantasy League Season 3 is going to happen for sure. Were just looking for a last person and think we didn't include you yet, Dravice...

Think he said we were going to use CBS or Yahoo this year..

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Ahh, I see, well I'm definitely down with it. Any idea when it'll be formed?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ahh, I see, well I'm definitely down with it. Any idea when it'll be formed?
I've got my fantasy football fever penciled in for post-world cup. It may come sooner actually now that the US is eliminated.

I'm thinking Yahoo will be the site with either 12 or 14 users, still some decisions to be made on that front.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
So are we doing this whole thing where everyone must take a shitty running back in the first 5 rounds? Or is that just a Kevin thing?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He volunteered to take T Rich, that is on him.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I'm down for fantasy as long as we have it run well enough to do each week, and I don't doubt any of you.

In other news I'm still not the biggest fan of Cleveland and Manziel. Eagles I can't say much about.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Someone's mad this morning, who pissed on your bed sheets?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Sorry dude I get that you want to troll sometimes and still come in and be cool here, but nah, you're just a lame ass these days and you won't be in my fantasy league. Don't play the victim card, you brought it onto yourself and you know it. You took on the troll gimmick for attention, you've gotten it, but you're done here man. Nobody is going to be cool with you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.