2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Idk but how long can the Tits draw this out? We've all known he was getting cut since January lol. Just fucking do it already.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Gotta love how they waited for teams like Miami and Cleveland to fill their RB needs before cutting him. What dicks the Tits are.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Gotta love how they waited for teams like Miami and Cleveland to fill their RB needs before cutting him. What dicks the Tits are.
I think they were trying to close the market the best they can so they can attempt to convince him to resign for WAY cheaper, although CJ2K has said he's done in Tennessee completely so that may not work and now they are prolly just fuckin wit him :)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
. . . Already talks on Philly Radio about the team taking a glance at CJ2K after he gets officially released... soo fucking stupid to even bother with looking at that jabroni.. we have other needs and we have a VERY talented running back corps in Shady, Sproles, Polk and Brown.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Maybe they want to move him to WR since apparently Philly thinks anyone with speed can do what Swag did.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
I so wanna jump up and down and dance and do jumping jacks to get Ozzie's attention. Not having the cap room blows.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I still can't believe that stat that Rice has more touches since HS than MJD. Blind blower.

Ravens offense could be sneaky-bad next year. Like bottom 10 bad.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I think the Browns should just sack up, offer good money and then get a QB & stack that line with the rest of the money and him and Ben Tate could have a helluva season together.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I still can't believe that stat that Rice has more touches since HS than MJD. Blind blower.

Ravens offense could be sneaky-bad next year. Like bottom 10 bad.

So you're saying it'll be better than bottom 3? :yay:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
So you're saying it'll be better than bottom 3? :yay:
Amazing the Ravens were anywhere near a playoff spot with that offense last season. I knew it was bad, but I thought they were closer to middle of the pack. Damn.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Amazing the Ravens were anywhere near a playoff spot with that offense last season. I knew it was bad, but I thought they were closer to middle of the pack. Damn.

The PFF stats are mindblowing. Worst RB in the league, 32nd ranked QB, 23rd ranked OL (with 3 linemen having negative grades) and no receiver ranking above 60th.

And yet the OC gets promoted. Thanks, Detroit! :lol1:

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yea, I really have no clue what NFL teams are looking at when hiring.

I thought Jay Gruden was abysmal at running that Cincy offense all things considered, but his last name gets him a HC gig.

edit: That being said Hue Jackson is going to KILL as the Cincy playcaller, so I'm all for it.

Snowman1

Reaction score
It's hidden away by Dalton's limitations, but that Cincy offense has an unreal amount of talent that Gruden got to play with, now he gets to mess around with RG3 and 3 sub- 4.4 receivers in the ultimate Bomberman offense. Skins are gonna be so much fun to watch this this year while Hue Jackson does an amazing job with the offense up there.

They picked up his boy Jason Campbell, too.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
We will see on the Skins. I hope it goes well, but I still have images of limpy Griffin just getting suplexed all over the field last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.