2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
We're taking this division son
Either way we both are in the playoffs this year. I was looking forward to a good division, but it looks like Cutler and the Vikings curse are really looking to boost our records. It's insane to not see Packers vs Lions on Thanksgiving, though, I don't remember the last time we had it off - if ever in my lifetime.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Either way we both are in the playoffs this year. I was looking forward to a good division, but it looks like Cutler and the Vikings curse are really looking to boost our records. It's insane to not see Packers vs Lions on Thanksgiving, though, I don't remember the last time we had it off - if ever in my lifetime.
I could see us becoming what the Seahawks and 9ers rivalry were last year,maybe not this year but real soon.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Got a quick prediction: Miami over Green Bay this week. :pipebomb:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Also: Why is Mike McCoy never brought up among the best head coaches in the NFL?
Probably because if you bring up the subject nobody gets past the big 3 of Petey C, Jam Hardballz and Hoodie

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
At this point I wonder if Impact would be better on Thursdays still. They can attract the "Fuck, it's still the 1st quarter and the game is over ALREADY! What else can I watch? :why:" crowd, hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin