2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
They barely beat Houston and giants crushed them. We'll see in two weeks.
Its pretty cool seeing the Giants destroy everyone after that monday night game. But by using what you just said the Chiefs must be a godly football team,which is not true lol. You just cant rely on what happens in games this year.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
They barely beat Houston and giants crushed them. We'll see in two weeks.
Strawman argument for a bunch of reasons, not the least of which is that Arian Foster sat out the game against the Giants and was the best player on the field against Dallas.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Strawman argument for a bunch of reasons, not the least of which is yhat Arian Foster sat out the game against the Giants and was the best player on the field against Dallas.
fair enough. I think dallas loses to seattle next week and then a tough game against the gmen . If they get through that ill buy into them

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Its pretty cool seeing the Giants destroy everyone after that monday night game. But by using what you just said the Chiefs must be a godly football team,which is not true lol. You just cant rely on what happens in games this year.
i just mainly see the giants outscoring opponents 105-51 an indictment on how dominate they've been. I see them playing complete games while eagles and Dallas are streaky and barely winning. Sure, Detroit rocked us, and Arizona stole one week 2 but Eli has been the best he's ever been. Beckham is Desean Jackson and Percy Harvin type. Rashad Jennings injury just opens the door for Andre Williams. Do yourself a favor and watch that kid run. Our defense is significantly better than what dallas and Philly puts out there. Maybe giants fail but at 0-2 we were compared to Tampa and Oakland. The giants since starting 0-6 last year (finished 7-3 to get to 7-9) are 10-5 and a pretty impressive bunch. Jpp takes over the defense at times and rolle is just everywhere . That's my realistic explanation

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
fair enough. I think dallas loses to seattle next week and then a tough game against the gmen . If they get through that ill buy into them
Seattle will be tough no doubt about it. I am tempted to take them with the points, but winning straight up doesn't seem likely.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
i just mainly see the giants outscoring opponents 105-51 an indictment on how dominate they've been. I see them playing complete games while eagles and Dallas are streaky and barely winning. Sure, Detroit rocked us, and Arizona stole one week 2 but Eli has been the best he's ever been. Beckham is Desean Jackson and Percy Harvin type. Rashad Jennings injury just opens the door for Andre Williams. Do yourself a favor and watch that kid run. Our defense is significantly better than what dallas and Philly puts out there. Maybe giants fail but at 0-2 we were compared to Tampa and Oakland. The giants since starting 0-6 last year (finished 7-3 to get to 7-9) are 10-5 and a pretty impressive bunch. Jpp takes over the defense at times and rolle is just everywhere . That's my realistic explanation
I wasnt taking anything away from the Giants btw, I think they are better than the eagles and I think they can beat Dallas at least once this year.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Snowman so the Ravens re-signed that cornerback that we picked up in the off-season, Dominique Franks. They're also working out Champ Bailey. I'd be so much more excited if this was 2006

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
We picked up some tight end the Packers cut off of waivers, woo.

Well they already did a good job against Luck and his eighteen WR's. :) Defense should be fine.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Also: Why is Mike McCoy never brought up among the best head coaches in the NFL?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I wish there were more Packer haters here
The-Dude-Deal-With-It.gif