2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I don't even think it's fair for me to be in this league. Should I just drop out and let y'all have byes? It won't be much fun knowing the winner before the season even starts.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Unless you trade for Jesus Christ you have no shot.
I didn't know @Jesus was in the league. :hogan:
I don't even think it's fair for me to be in this league. Should I just drop out and let y'all have byes? It won't be much fun knowing the winner before the season even starts.
Don't get ahead of yourself m8. You're still the #2 in terms of pure roster strength. No matter which way you cut it, #2 is still the first loser. :eek:tunga:
Still want fucking Bowe though :silva:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Doug Martin takes the ball to the left, OPE COLLAPSES WITH A TORN ACL!

Tony Romo drops back to pass, OPE HIS BACK BREAKS! Tough luck. Let's go Ray Rice :cry:
I didn't know @Jesus was in the league. :hogan:

Don't get ahead of yourself m8. You're still the #2 in terms of pure roster strength. No matter which way you cut it, #2 is still the first loser. :eek:tunga:
Still want fucking Bowe though :silva:
Don't offer me garbage trades. I'm insulted

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Doug Martin takes the ball to the left, OPE COLLAPSES WITH A TORN ACL!

Tony Romo drops back to pass, OPE HIS BACK BREAKS! Tough luck. Let's go Ray Rice :cry:

Don't offer me garbage trades. I'm insulted
Haha, I was under the impression that you were truly just giving players away. I'll think on this and get back to you.
Just don't overvalue your own players.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
"Welcome to the WWEF Fantasy League News Network everyone!"

"In today's news, the top 2 teams in the league, @Dolph'sZiggler and @Danielson, were seen arguing about who was better.. when all of a sudden..... Just Kevin just snuck up behind them both and stole the trophy away!"

"There you have it people.. another life lesson. Keep your eye on the prize and stop worrying about your competition... there's always someone coming up behind you to take hat you believe is yours."

"Signing off.. Have a wonderful night folks!"

Now.. this is the NFL PRESEASON THREAD.. all of you take your asses over to the FANTASY DISCUSSION THREAD please.

Thanks! Bye Bye!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
"Welcome to the WWEF Fantasy League News Network everyone!"

"In today's news, the top 2 teams in the league, @Dolph'sZiggler and @Danielson, were seen arguing about who was better.. when all of a sudden..... Just Kevin just snuck up behind them both and stole the trophy away!"

"There you have it people.. another life lesson. Keep your eye on the prize and stop worrying about your competition... there's always someone coming up behind you to take hat you believe is yours."

"Signing off.. Have a wonderful night folks!"

Now.. this is the NFL PRESEASON THREAD.. all of you take your asses over to the FANTASY DISCUSSION THREAD please.

Thanks! Bye Bye!
Why is it a foregone conclusion that Dolph is better than you? You have a better team after the trade he made IMO. Tony goes down, Doug martin goes down! GO RAY RICE!

You beat him easy. You're a contender

and dolph

Reactions: Just Kevin

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
No, I posted that song because I can't take the trade you sent me seriously
Really? You're missing out, I hear Coby Fleener is looking like a real top-5 TE in camp..... pfft :lol1:
Couldn't keep a straight face writing this...