2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You want Bowe or Nicks? lol
4cee4a4c40a05045e0e554029d28b6d5._.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm about to give you someone out of pure sympathy, and the fact that I have actually too many players. I am hording a team full of studs. I am going to win the whole fucking thing. Who do you want?
Talking a lot of shit for a dude who jobs to me on the reg + has an inferior team

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Talking a lot of shit for a dude who jobs to me on the reg + has an inferior team
That's why you want half my team? LAWL
As I type a blockbuster of sorts starts to formulate in my mind that could include Doug Martin, Colston and a TE for perhaps my homie Bush (not sure how much you like him) and either Jackson or MJD. who knows, just brain storming. There are no bad ideas in brain storming!

No trade for you
Cya during the season scrub.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Want half your squad lol. I want half of anyone's squad if the price is right. Didn't realize exploring every option to improve my team was a bad thing. Oh wait, it isn't because I've already improved my team with a trade BWUAHAHAHA scrub ass owner I am

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I can't hear you over the sound of my pending threepeat

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
After I win this year. I'm not talking a twopeat, a three peat, or even a fourpeat. I'm talking a minimum fifteenpeat