2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I went over to BSPN for more info and they're leading with Hawks GM Danny Ferry taking a leave of absence for... something ridiculous I don't know

Anyone want Jarrett Boykin?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
god fucking dammit I have literally no depth behind AD and Ellington in one money league. this fucking sucks.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
If anyone wants to trade for Matt Asiago, lemme know! :troll:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Looks like AP caused cuts to his son's leg with a 'switch' by spanking him in the butt, smacking him on the back.. he turned himself in this morning and was deactivated for week 2 already, he may face further punishment by the vikings and NFL

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Looks like AP caused cuts to his son's leg with a 'switch' by spanking him in the butt, smacking him on the back.. he turned himself in this morning and was deactivated for week 2 already, he may face further punishment by the vikings and NFL
Personally, I don't think beating your kids is a crime. Most of these bad ass kids today need one of those.
But if you've seen the pictures of the aftermath, the kid's legs are COVERED in long lacerations and bruises. That is pretty extensive.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Personally, I don't think beating your kids is a crime. Most of these bad ass kids today need one of those.
But if you've seen the pictures of the aftermath, the kid's legs are COVERED in long lacerations and bruises. That is pretty extensive.
He allegedly was hitting him in the scrotum as well, AP went through this shit when he was kid and it made him into the man he is today so idk.. I still haven't heard how he was indicted though, like how did the information leak.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
He allegedly was hitting him in the scrotum as well, AP went through this shit when he was kid and it made him into the man he is today so idk.. I still haven't heard how he was indicted though, like how did the information leak.
Apparently his son was visiting him in TX, and when he went back home, his mom noticed the injuries and took him to the doctor.