2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Edit: when you lose tomorrow! ;)
Nick Fairley man handled that o line when he was fat and lazy, now that he's motivated Eli is going to get rekt,son.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Snowman my team is in serious trouble. I fucking listened to those start/sit videos on bleacher report and started pierce over Jacquizz Rodgers.
Rodgers scored damn near 10 points, and BP hands me a fucking NEGATIVE .60 .
Aside from that, your WRs are killing me. Green with 30+ points, and Patterson with 27?!
I'm dead

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
@Snowman my team is in serious trouble. I fucking listened to those start/sit videos on bleacher report and started pierce over Jacquizz Rodgers.
Rodgers scored damn near 10 points, and BP hands me a fucking NEGATIVE .60 .
Aside from that, your WRs are killing me. Green with 30+ points, and Patterson with 27?!
I'm dead

Yeah man fucking yikes, that was just scary. :S How did a guy like AP just put up like 11 points? None of your guys hit. If there's any good thing you could take from it Luck and Ryan Matthews can still go off and restore a little confidence in your squad. :)

I'm sure you never would have DREAMED Bernard Pierce would have sucked so horribly. 2.3 YPG then a fumble, then he was benched. Last year does not look like a fluke, he's legit terrible. If you would have asked me who you should start, wouldn't have hesitated to say "Pierce". Neither would anyone else.

The race for Justin Forsett is on. Gogogogogogogo!

Also, @Just Kevin

Dolphins 1-0
Jets 1-0
Bills 1-0
Patriots 0-1

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yeah man fucking yikes, that was just scary. :S How did a guy like AP just put up like 11 points? None of your guys hit. If there's any good thing you could take from it Luck and Ryan Matthews can still go off and restore a little confidence in your squad. :)

I'm sure you never would have DREAMED Bernard Pierce would have sucked so horribly. 2.3 YPG then a fumble, then he was benched. Last year does not look like a fluke, he's legit terrible. If you would have asked me who you should start, wouldn't have hesitated to say "Pierce". Neither would anyone else.

The race for Justin Forsett is on. Gogogogogogogo!

Also, @Just Kevin

Dolphins 1-0
Jets 1-0
Bills 1-0
Patriots 0-1
My waiver priority is so low -___-
I'm looking over the scores, and no matter how I set my lineup, you would have handed me my ass on a platter by like 40 points...:upset:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
My waiver priority is so low -___-
I'm looking over the scores, and no matter how I set my lineup, you would have handed me my ass on a platter by like 40 points...:upset:

Waivers will be redone, you'll have a higher one after this week. :eek:tunga: Good luck! :eek:tunga:

Reactions: Vice

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
@Just Kevin Jealous?

1b8c405cab849120a07e0e17063d04e0.png

Nick

Reaction score
I may make a miraculous 30 point comeback in fantasy thanks to Julius Thomas and Emmanuel sanders

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Eagles turned that bitch around in the second half, Chip lit a fire under those boys ass to have an unanswered 34 pts and ruin the Jags' upset hope.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Huge difference between Seattle and rest of league. They winning back 2 back. Harvin stays healthy and they win ship infinity to -59