2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Can't say I'd be opposed to the Cards finishing above San Fran though.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I know everyone is sick and tired of hearing about Tebow, just as much as you are with Johnny Football, but I was debating with my brother on whether any teams would be willing to bring Tebow back as an H-Back or tight end. Wanted to get you guys' take.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Just something I found interesting; In the KC/CAR game last night, Dwayne Bowe and Donnie Avery had 6 targets a piece from AxMiff while Knile Davis (Charles didn't play) and Anthony Fasano got 4 a piece. Is Alex Smith starting to throw to wide receivers? :blackshock:

*takes off my serious mask* lol preseason, 2 more weeks :yay:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Imagine how badass Cunningham would have been playing in today's NFL... he was one of the first true running QBs and could throw damn near the length of the football field.
He was also injury prone until he stopped running.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
He was also injury prone until he stopped running.
To be fair all running QBs are injury prone, he only had two injuries though related to him running. The ACL tear in 91 and then the Fibula in '93 (would've been our first Superbowl IMO if he had stayed healthy that whole year).

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
To be fair all running QBs are injury prone, he only had two injuries though related to him running. The ACL tear in 91 and then the Fibula in '93 (would've been our first Superbowl IMO if he had stayed healthy that whole year).
I enjoyed Randall Cunningham. Have you ever played Tecmo Bowl? Cunningham killed it.
If Cunningham had never been hurt, he'd get my vote in the hall for sure.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I enjoyed Randall Cunningham. Have you ever played Tecmo Bowl? Cunningham killed it.
If Cunningham had never been hurt, he'd get my vote in the hall for sure.
Lol I used to actually have the Tecmo Bowl arcade machine, played that shit almost every day after school; my uncle gave it to me for my 13th birthday haha my mom and dad were pissed cuz it took up so much room!
IMO he'll get into the HOF within the next 5 years.