2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
SIZZLE!!!! Take that on your Pro Bowl ballot and choke on it!
Crockett Gillmore with the TD catch and Run.
I knew I loved something about this kid besides his name :heenan:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
But still, why on earth did I ever doubt Playoff Baltimore. They're a lock.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Just when I think it's over, Shittsburgh scores on a safety...

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Cardinals had the worst luck of any team this year.. first Palmer goes down and Stanton comes in and plays okay.. defense wins a few games for them and then Stanton goes down after they are basically guaranteed a playoff spot and then they just fall flat on their face the last few games getting blown out by the Seahawks and beat by the 49ers before losing to a below .500 team that shouldn't even have been in the playoffs.

Must suck to be a Cardinal fan right now lol

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Cardinals had the worst luck of any team this year.. first Palmer goes down and Stanton comes in and plays okay.. defense wins a few games for them and then Stanton goes down after they are basically guaranteed a playoff spot and then they just fall flat on their face the last few games getting blown out by the Seahawks and beat by the 49ers before losing to a below .500 team that shouldn't even have been in the playoffs.

Must suck to be a Cardinal fan right now lol

That is rough, but this is the ultimate "There's always next year!" With a few new players (a pass rusher from the draft?) and Carson Palmer returning, this team is hella scary. The defense looked a whole lot better than the stats showed, saw lots of amazing throws from Cam nobody could defend (but a lot of stupid throws as well)

Man, was that an awesome performance by Baltimore or what???... Belichick, we comin' for you sucka!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
strangely I'm feeling the Bengals today. I think they can run the ball against Indy

Cowboys beat Detroit relatively easily