2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Jaguars are much like us though. They're randomly 4th in the NFL in sacks, but they can't cover anyone. We just saw Miami come in with a "throw it short" gameplan against us and fail, so why the hell are we doing the same thing?

I don't understand why Forsett hasn't run the ball yet.... why does a 1,000+ yard rusher have 12 yards at the half?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
@Dolph'sZiggler BSPN is reporting Mark Davis is getting ready for "bold changes" (lol) and to expect McKenzie to be the first casualty.

Sparano not to be retained as HC, but that's no surprise
Firing the worst GM of all time... so much boldness

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I don't understand why Forsett hasn't run the ball yet.... why does a 1,000+ yard rusher have 12 yards at the half?
We've been getting stuffed so far. Always ending up in 2nd and long as well as 3rd and long forced us to pass...

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
We've been getting stuffed so far. Always ending up in 2nd and long as well as 3rd and long forced us to pass...

Wonder if the loss of Torrey is hurting more than we thought? Triple S and Kamar Aiken are hardly defense-stretchers

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hearing that ad always makes me want to punch babies. Pump up these nuts.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Now, if I was coach of the Jags, I would try and put up the most points. Because the team with most points at the end of the 4th quarter wins.