2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Lions game was so entertaining, fuck the fact that bears and packers are primetime

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
FUCK THE NFL FOR THINKING THIS GAME WAS A GOOD IDEA

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Patrick Willis who hasn't been on the field since Week 6 has been placed on Season Ending IR.
Slantonio Holmes has been released from the Chicago Bears.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I've gotta give the Chiefs their credit. They're definitely no fluke. Think this team - based on results - is better than last year's squad, and Alex Smith is certainly the GOAT game manager at this point. Suck it, Andy Dalton.

Sharpy, neither are your Eagles.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Dolphins will be breaking out the all aqua uniforms for the 1st time in 10 years tomorrow night.. they're getting serious now! hahaha

b464199ab94839b719b45e43bfecb9da.jpg

Reactions: Red Rain

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I honestly hate the probowl, people have no clue on who to vote for.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I've gotta give the Chiefs their credit. They're definitely no fluke. Think this team - based on results - is better than last year's squad, and Alex Smith is certainly the GOAT game manager at this point. Suck it, Andy Dalton.

Sharpy, neither are your Eagles.

I liked the Chiefs this year, they were definitely one of my wildcard picks for the AFC.. Eagles are alright, these next 7 games are tough except for Tennessee but that could be a trap game.