2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Looks like Foles is out a month, it's Dirty Mark Sanchez time, he looked pretty okay today except for a few miscues but I think he can do us some justice especially with our O-Line getting back to healthy, this is the reason we got a backup QB like Sanchez.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
No way in hell Foles is back from a broken collarbone in 4 weeks. I doubt he comes back this season

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Rodgers missed 7 weeks and Rodgers does everything better than foles including heal. Sanchize isn't THAT bad imo. Losing Ryans blows but nfc east sucks. Don't let espn fool you.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Rodgers is better than all 2 of them sadly

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Eagles have contacted Terrelle Pryor with notice that Foles is out 6-8 weeks, Foles' job is in doubt according to sources.. Mark Sanchez if he does well could possibly earn himself another contract and could be the next "Full time starter" if things go right.. Terrelle will visit/tryout for the Eagles allegedly tomorrow but prolly this week at some pioint.. Chip Kelly loved TP outta high school and I think he may have a decent role as a backup in this system.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
y u reply huh
Just looking for some clarification.
Eagles have contacted Terrelle Pryor with notice that Foles is out 6-8 weeks, Foles' job is in doubt according to sources.. Mark Sanchez if he does well could possibly earn himself another contract and could be the next "Full time starter" if things go right.. Terrelle will visit/tryout for the Eagles allegedly tomorrow but prolly this week at some pioint.. Chip Kelly loved TP outta high school and I think he may have a decent role as a backup in this system.
dude. No chance in hell Sanchez could be the next starter. That is ridiculous

TP would be better as a full time starter lol

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
What do you think Chip woul give up for the #1 pick to get Mariota? I want the raiders to trade the pick for a shitload of more picks

Too much I would imagine, mofo loves his Ducks.. personally I hope that's not was goes down but I could definitely see it happening.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I swear to God I fixed it,pls 4give