2013 WWE HOF Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Another tidbit about Trish is that she is 4 months pregnant and Stephanie has supportd her through this time. Makes even more sense why its Stephanie over Lita

Trish also feuded with Stephanie too, if you remember. When she was together on-screen with Vince as a couple.

Reading the report for the HOF and it sounded like a great night as always. In the past it is normally shown in Australia as well so hopefully Mainevent pick it up again and show it next week. Otherwise I will have to get the DVD.

You won't have to wait to get the DVD to see the HOF. Even if it's not shown in Australia, the USA Network are showing it Tuesday night, so it should be released Wednesday.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I know, it was her first feud. They were part of the McMahon Helmsley regime, when Shane recruite T&A along with Kurt. She slowly got with Vince. They had the trips training and thrown lamp thing. The match at NWO. The great finish at wm17. Know my Trish

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
You won't have to wait to get the DVD to see the HOF. Even if it's not shown in Australia, the USA Network are showing it Tuesday night, so it should be released Wednesday.

That will be a lot better than having to wait a few months. Want to see Foley hitting the elbow on Jericho with Punk counting the three count. Seems like a fun show with a fair bit on interaction from the wrestlers in the crowd. I was surprised to read Vince getting involved a couple of times, even outside of the Trump induction.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
BHNuKrZCYAAnuie.jpg:large

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
[video=youtube;ZXY2NEDNapU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZXY2NEDNapU#![/video]