2012 Maxim Hot 100!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
the list is out, and here it is:

http://www.maxim.com/hot-100/2012

What do you guys think?

I think it's actually decent, things like Kristen Stewart placing higher than the likes of Scarlett Johannson, Kate Upton, or the superior Kristen (Bell) just don't compute with me. I do like some like Victoria Justice getting such a high spot! The top 20 is pretty solid, random model making #1 is kinda lame though.

We got some of our wrestling chicks in there too! Layla, Kelly Kellly, and Stacy Keibler! Stephen Colbert is the only man on the list, and Lois Griffen is the only cartoon. I find it very weird that Lois made it...

A lot of my favorites made it: Miley Cyrus, Vanessa Hudgens, Kristen Bell, Victoria Justice, ScarJo, Sarah Hyland, Zooey Deschanel, JLH, Emma Stone, Mila Kunis, Katy Perry, etc...

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I can't believe Lee Newton actually made the list and at #57! I helped spam her way onto that list. Power of the internet! :lol:

I don't get why Stewert is ahead if Scarlett Johansson, that has to be a mistake. And Blake Lively being on there and not Leighton Meester is fail.

Castiel

Reaction score
I was also very pleased with Lee's spot, didn't think anyone would know who she was around here though! Lol, I definitely agree Leighton over Blake. I don't really find Blake Lively to be anything special.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Glad to see Yvonne Strahovski make it.

Swinny

Reaction score
Wow. Terrible list. I can't believe a murderer, a cartoon character made it above Kat Dennings. And a Jersey Shore ho above Christina Hendricks, Teresa Palmer and others. No idea what to say about Stephen Colbert, lol. There are some that I'm glad are higher than I expected and the higher ones are pretty good, but the beginning of the list is just a trainwreck.

Castiel

Reaction score
There is some ridiculousness for sure, Swin. Kat Dennings should be much higher, Lois being on this is just stupid. Same goes for Colbert really but at least that was just because of his fanfare, I'm pretty sure this wasn't, which is weird. J-Wow is not hot at all either, and I honestly have no clue how so many people find Kristen Stewart attractive at all.

@LB Nah, I'd take this list over the FMH one tbh.

Btw, anyone notice Angelina Jolie doesn't even make these things anymore?

NovaRoad

Reaction score
Website
stillskystudio.com
Kat Dennings really isn't that good looking, she just has big tits. She and Kristen Stewart shouldn't even be on the list.

Swinny

Reaction score
Kat Dennings really isn't that good looking, she just has big tits. She and Kristen Stewart shouldn't even be on the list.

Even if she isn't THAT good looking (which she is) she's still hotter than a fuckin' cartoon character. :tongue1:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I read the OP, saw that Lois Griffin made the list and didn't even bother to click on the link.

Castiel

Reaction score

And those tits are great! She is attractive though. Totally agree on Stewart though. If she has to be on the list her and Kristen Bell should swap spots!

Starlight

I was actually supposed to be number 25 on the list, but something happened in my personal life and they removed me. It was like that when I was supposed to win the crown for Miss America 2012.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
I was actually supposed to be number 25 on the list, but something happened in my personal life and they removed me. It was like that when I was supposed to win the crown for Miss America 2012.

Cool story bro.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I'm surprised that Kate Upton wasn't in the top 5 or top 10.

It pleases me to see Katy Perry, Mila Kunis, Megan Fox, and Olivia Munn in the top 10.