2012-13 NBA Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Actually, Dolph's, it sounds like (as fans) we should see this as a hard cap, since no team will go over it anyway. No need to go into detail. And I saw that, but this other guy leaving him off the list is just lulzworthy.

So, Crayo, did we answer your question?

Gotta love NBA GM's, they provide us with great comedy. Nice job, Sixers on spending 6 mil for 2 years of Kwame Brown

Reactions: seabs

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Not a bad signing at all if you think about it. 3 mill is pretty much market value for a solid backup Center. Brown has size, good defense, and rebounding.

Nowhere near lulzworthy IMO, not that NBA GMs don't do tons of stupid shit. Apparently NBA GM's think Brook Lopez and Eric Gordon are worth max contracts

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Not a bad signing at all if you think about it. 3 mill is pretty much market value for a solid backup Center. Brown has size, good defense, and rebounding.

Nowhere near lulzworthy IMO, not that NBA GMs don't do tons of stupid s***. Apparently NBA GM's think Brook Lopez and Eric Gordon are worth max contracts

If you say so, all I've heard is that Kwame Brown is the JaMarcus Russell of the NBA.

Haven't seen enough Brook Lopez, but Eric Gordon? :lol1: I'd love to see him back with the Clips, but max contract? Holy shit, you've gotta be kidding me!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
JaMarcus Russell busted so hard he fell out of the league in 3 years because he had no work ethic and was the most out of shape QB in history. Kwame was a HS kid overdrafted by the worst talent evaluator in NBA history (MJ) who just never developed NBA offensive skills to go along with his frame and defensive ability. Kwame is a bust as a #1 overall pick, but he's a good player to have on any NBA team's bench.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Y2J Enigma said:
Chris Bosh > Kevin Love

You could make the argument, but I give Love the edge. Bosh is better defensively and from mid range, but that's it. Love is a better 3 point shooter, post up player, and rebounder.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
One of the main reasons I gave Bosh the edge over Kevin Love is due to Chris Bosh's performance in the Finals last year. He stepped up his game after peforming pretty poorly in the beginning of the Play-Offs and then brought his A game in the Finals (when LeBron James also brought his F game.).