2011-2012 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Cam at a Suns game wasn't expecting that.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Really I am a Timberwolves fan. We are young and us losing two games yesterday do not surprise me. Surprised our biggest loss this year comes from the Cavs, but they have a nice solid squad coming together, and duke standout Kyrie Irving is doing decent so it should be interesting what happens in the near future for my team.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
You're seriously the first ever T-Wolves fan I've ever seen post on any forum :lol:

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
You're seriously the first ever T-Wolves fan I've ever seen post on any forum :lol:
Always will be. Love KG miss him a lot but glad he found success with someone else. Not really a person who hates a old player looking for a title, he did enough with our organization worthwhile, but anyways with Adleman as our new coach, and our great squad of young talent. K-Love, Derick Williams, Wesley Johnson, Michael Beasley, and finally Ricky Rubio! We should be the best bad team to watch this season.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I can respect sticking with your team no matter what being I have to do that right now being a Suns fan. But yeah I really like that team they remind me the Panthers in the NFL. Won't have a good record but will be fun to watch and be a team to watch out for in the future. Rubio really needs to be made the starter though. Probably just taking their time with it for now but I can see it happening around All Star break.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Yeah he is breaking the mold right now, they are just testing the waters too see where he will fit. I mean Ridinour is the reason why he had decent success last year. His play replacing the injury prone bum Johnny Flynn last year helped us out so it is all good with me him starting. No offense PHX but I always hated Stoudemire never liked him as a player but always loved Nash as a player. Remember when there were rumors of him coming to Minnesota. I mean would love to have him, but we got to look at making a good young team going.

Thanks for the compliment of us to the Panthers, part of our problem is scoring, we do not really have a prolific scorer. I mean Beasley tries but he is still working on his shot and working at becoming good but I like his progress so far.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I liked Amare when he played for the Suns, not so much now, lol. Always was annoyed that he didn't become a better shot blocker and rebounder.

But as far as the scoring in Minny I think ultimately Williams will be that guy probably will just take him a few years to do it. Beasley has a lot promise when it comes to being a scorer as he showed last year having games where he dropped 30 and 40 just needs to be consistent and take better shots. Would be interesting to see them try small ball and put Love at the 5 Williams at the 4, Beasley at the 3 not sure about the SG and then Rubio at PG.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Our 2 right now is Wesley Johnson, along with with Wayne Ellington. Wesley gets the most time for us, and that is about it for SG. Kevin has been playing some Center for us in the later part of games.. Darko is such a bust really? He has not helped us too much this year, last year he was alright but he is big but no force in that block of muscle. Too me the Suns are a solid squad but it leaves question to what the future holds. The pick up of Shannon Browne this offseason is a good start for rebuilding a good young team but what other pieces could be picked up, because Nash is not getting any younger, and you wonder how much longer he will stay.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Nash pretty much wants to retire a Sun no matter what because he likes it that much in Phoenix and grateful for how they have treated him and put him in a situation to be considered an Superstar player. They've said they won't trade him but pending how the year goes I could see them listening to offers. I think the Suns could have done much better in free agency and with trades just management are cheap fucks. Even though I wanted to see them keep Amare if they knew he was leaning toward going into free agency they should have dealt him and got something for him. Stuff like signing Micheal Redd shows how cheap they're being as that is a useless move. Really wish they would try and trade Frye and Lopez for some scoring,

Ben

Reaction score
Jesus christ the Bucks are horrible. Really wished I wouldn't of bought a 15 pack of home game at this point. At this point I just think they need to blow up the team, minus Bogut and Jennings you just have a bunch of throw away guys, and really Bogut and Jennings are really 3rd options on any other team.

Wouldn't be opposed to them trading them both and just trying to get a shit load of draft picks and get lucky in the draft. Would be nice to see them have a good season before they inevitably leave the city in the next 5 years.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
The team is in danger of being sold or something?

Ben

Reaction score
The team is in danger of being sold or something?

Kohl wants to sell the team, he's getting up there in age and has just bled money for the last 10 years. He said he wouldn't be willing to sell it unless it was going to stay, but who knows at this point. Bottom line is the Bradley Center is a shit hole and they need a new stadium, but with how screwed the economy is in Wisconsin getting public funding is something that's not going to happen, Brewers barley got there stadium built with funds also.

Think in the next year or two if a stadium deal doesn't happen he sells the team and just washes his hands with what happens after that.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I've never been there, but from an outsiders perspective, the Bucks don't seem like much of a priority at all as far as sports go in Wisconsin. Packers, Brewers and even the Badgers seem much bigger to me.