2011-2012 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Durant is just untouchable right now. I'm already an OKC fan but him nailing buzzer beaters the last 2 games didn't hurt that at all. Dude is just scary so far.

4-0 for OKC. Gotta love it.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
ur an okc fan wut

they're in the same division as portland, how can u be a fan of a division rival? You make me sick

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Because I've been a fan of the Sonics since I was born and all OKC is is the Sonics with different colors and playing in a different city with a new name.

Also. Portland is lucky as shit to get that W tonight. The TO margin was like 25-5.

Deuce

Reaction score
Lakers destroy the Knicks is how it should always be.

shutupchico

Reaction score
that vodka commercial with pdiddy is killin me, get that off tv.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I'd like to point out that the refs absolutely screwed Portland in the loss to the Clippers. Down by 4 with about 120 seconds to go. Paul slips, his foot goes out, he regains himself and the ball touches the red on the Clippers logo right in front of the ref and then calls a timeout. Ref gives him the timeout even though he was right in front of the play and had to see Paul's hand on the logo. Either that or the fucker is completely blind.

I'll get a video of it up later today or tomorrow. It's clearly the worst call of the short season.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
For those hat haven't seen it. Here it is. Watch his right foot as he slips and his right hand before he calls timeout.

[youtube]BhqKW2XuRTA[/youtube]

shutupchico

Reaction score
yup, they're not called superstar calls for nothing.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
The Knicks are seriously terrible right now. The defense is atrocious, the offense isn't flowing... there is nothing to be proud of, there's nothing to brag about and they don't deserve to be in the rankings of the elite teams (as the personnel, fans, and radio hosts seem to think). Four losses, two wins. It's upsetting. Really is.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Not really that, but just really cutting Billups and not making sure you had a reliable starting PG when you did that was a horrible move. Mike Dantoni's offense can't work without having a PG to run the offense.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
Makes me think that the front office just doesn't have a clue what they're doing

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Just tried to pull a Miami and have their own little big 3 without thinking the rest of their team through. Dantoni isn't the right coach for this team with their current roster. It's good you bring in one of the better defenders in the league but he's with a coach who doesn't preach defense at all and runs a offense his PG totally controls hence why Felton ended up looking like an All Star playing in NY but they don't have that now. So unless they plan on going out and convincing Phoenix to trade them Nash they're gonna need a new coach imo.