2011-2012 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
I assumed the bench was just a given considering I can't even remember the last time they had over 10 points as a unit.

OMG OMG OMG, they managed 12 points yesterday. Good for them.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Also lol at the 2:12 mark of the 4th. Check espn 3 and you see Kobe and Mile talking while Pau shoots free throws. Kobe says Pau is fucking soft clear as day and Mike shakes his head and replies yeah. That was some funny, true, and mean shit by those two lol

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Went to a College game tonight. Greg Oden was there and sat like 2 rows and just to the right in front of me. Didnt say hi to him or anything though cause I was afraid I'd say something stupid like 'When are you gonna play?', 'Are you ever going to play?', or 'Hi Sam'

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
:lol: that would have been awkward since he probably wouldn't have answered and mean mugged you. Still pretty cool though to be that close to somebody you see on T.V well sorta see on T.V.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Went to a college game tonight, as well. Dwight Howard sat like 2 rows in front of me. Didn't say hi to him or anything though because I was afraid I'd say something stupid like 'Why are you trolling this entire franchise and its fanbase?', 'Are you going to destroy the Orlando Magic for a decade plus?' or 'Hi Shaq'

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
:lol: that would have been awkward since he probably wouldn't have answered and mean mugged you. Still pretty cool though to be that close to somebody you see on T.V well sorta see on T.V.

See him on TV if you live in Oregon and have CSN. Might see him on TV nationally during a Blazers game if its a home game and you look behind the bench.

Found it hilarious that I didnt see one person ask him for a pic or talk to him that wasnt his friend. His girl was hot though.

Couple other things I'll add. For being listed as 7 feet tall. He sure as hell didnt look it in person and I just realized today is his 24th birthday. Dude looked like a 35 year old homeless guy when I saw him tonight. Grungy beard per usual while wearing a full sweatsuit.

Last edited:

Showtime

Reaction score
:lol

Kobe shouldn't be taking the finally three with that wrist, he has shot poorly from there all seaosn and was going to again with that shot. That wasn't surprising.

What was surprising was him using his jersey in his mouth as an indication as to when to pass. Right when he opened his mouth the jersey dropped was when the pass was made. Maybe that was just a coincidence, but it was something I noticed.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Really a lob to Pau down 4 with 2 seconds?

I don't really understand the logic of anything the Lakers are doing. We could have had that lob down 3 but didn't try it. We could have had Pau take a open 3 but didn't try it as he held the ball. We could have had Fish pop out but he set the screen for Kobe on the baseline to rotate and get a handoff from Pau 25 feet out for a 3.

Way too many wtf moments with what we are even trying to do in this offense. I have never seen a Laker team this lost, even in the Hamblen, Rudy, Rambis and Harris days

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Biggest wtf was that they did a Fisher dribble drive to score in congestion down 1

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
The trash talking between Paul/Pau/Kobe was almost as entertaining as the game itself.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
So was Ron sitting on Blake's head and Josh getting tossed

Showtime

Reaction score
I loved that whole game. The intersity was great, MWP was great and entertaining, and game was a good back and fourth.

Only thing I didn't like was Fisher's flopping. It was pretty damn bad this game.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
He couldn't out flop Paul though, lol. That one play where he headbutts Fosh and then acts like he is the one that get hit was funny

Showtime

Reaction score
The Clips are full of floppers, Fish and Kobe are like the flopping kings though(aside from Pierce, also by far the best actor in NBA, wheelchair Pierce.) I honestly hate how much of a flopper Griffin has become this year, I didnt see many of their games last year, but surely he couldn't have been this bad. Then again, Vinny can't coach D even though has four great defenders in his starting line up, so instead he makes everyone flop.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Manu says don't forget about me. He and Raja had a sick stereo flop last year

I still remember Paul flopping on Oberto live because I had never seen anything like it before

Last edited: