2011-2012 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Actually having to state Howard doesn't want anything to do with the Warriors, GOLDEN.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
They were a six-player team with Odom. But hey, as long as none of their starters get hurt, they'll probably be alright!
Kind of surprised you're counting Fisher as apart of that team (assuming he's one of those 6)

Showtime

Reaction score
Fisher has 5 championships. FIVE. That is more than any other PG in the league right now. Do you know what that means? That he is obviously the BEST. Clearly. :side:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
It means he is very thankful to have been able to ride on Kobe, Shaq, Pau, etc's back for those, lol.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
He heard you Mak and was like a bitch must have forgot that I fucking close games

2h56z6c.gif

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
"1, 2, 3 Motherfuckers" - Tell em Fish, as that cracked me up when he said it

fish-o.gif

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Don't know how Howard thinks a trade to the Clippers would work since that is apparently one of the teams on his radar. He mine as well just play the year out and then go somewhere else if that is his plan.

SAL

Reaction score
I like how he's handling himself overall, but his front-running is ridiculous.

JUST THE KNICKS. KNICKS ONLY. oh wait they don't have anything to trade

uhhh who won the title last year? oh yeah MAVERICKS. MAVERICKS. or um

whoa whoa whoa i wanna wear a pretty uniform and watch old people take jump shots all day LAKE SHOWWWWWWWWWW wait

oh heyyyyyy i wanna work for jayz NETS NETS NETS BABY

oooooooooooh the nets suck like a lot hey who's good this year CLIPPPPPPPERS

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
:lol: I feel the same way he isn't acting Blue about it as far as how he handles it on the court as it seems like he is having fun with his teammates esp Big Baby who seems to be like one of his best friends. Just his choices of where he wants to go as far as being traded makes little to no sense and mine as well should have kept quiet about the whole thing and said I'll play this whole season out then go where I see myself fitting best whether it be Orlando or elsewhere. But Orlando isn't gonna just trade him for peanuts so he can be happy elsewhere like he seems to have in his mind when coming up with his list of teams. At the end of it he is better off staying where he is than just going to a team that has a star player and the rest of the team is screwed cause they traded them away to get him.

Best trade case I've seen for him to go to a team with them not having to kill their team for him would be to go to GSW with them trading away Steph and probably still allowing him to play with Monta and David Lee. Even then I still say overall it'd make more sense to stay in Orlando since they're a good overall team.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I honestly see Deron being dealt before the deadline before I see Dwight being dealt as I don't see Jersey being able to get anyone at the deadline to put with Deron or even to put with him next year in FA's to make him want to stay. Besides that can see lesser stuff happening like Micheal Beasley being traded, etc.

SAL

Reaction score
The Nets can't trade Deron. They gave up everything to get him and they have no leverage. If other teams know he won't sign with New Jersey, they aren't going to give up much to get him unless a crazy market develops among the over-cap teams. The Nets are going to be buyers at the deadline, not sellers, even though it's likely to bite them in the ass.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'm sure they could still find a team who would want to get him right now rather than have to deal with a bidding war to get him.

Killswitch

Reaction score
The Thunder have until January 25th to sign Russell Westbrook to an extension and sources say that "both sides are dug in right now."

Oklahoma City is hoping to preserve cap space to also re-sign James Harden and Serge Ibaka next year, but Westbrook could be eligible for 30 percent of the team's cap next season.

If Westbrook is selected to another All-NBA team, he could get a five-year, $94 million extension. The Thunder hope to sign him to the smaller five-year, $80 million extension.

Several sources close to the talks believe the sides will find a deal somewhere between the two numbers.

If the Thunder knew what was good for their season and playoff contention they would sign him. I'm not sure Eric Maynor is your guy.