WrestleMania 2 Rumored Matches For WrestleMania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
While plans for the undercard are said to be changing on a daily basis, two bouts that have been heavily discussed for the WrestleMania 29 PPV are…

* Mark Henry vs. Chris Jericho
* IC Title Match: Wade Barrett © vs. Sheamus

Neither of these matches are confirmed as of this writing.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com

:mad2:

I think Sheamus is going to compete against The Shield. I don't know where they got the idea of Sheamus vs Wade Barrett for the IC Championship.

:facepalm1:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Have you seen Raw? Sheamus has been mocking Wade for a few weeks now, especially due to his movie. Jericho carrying Henry doesn't seem right though as where does Dolph go?

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
seabs said:
Have you seen Raw? Sheamus has been mocking Wade for a few weeks now, especially due to his movie. Jericho carrying Henry doesn't seem right though as where does Dolph go?

Have you not seen the ending of SmackDown? The last few editions of RAW? Randy Orton RKO'ing Seth Rollins, Sheamus encountering them, etc.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Have you not seen the ending of SmackDown? The last few editions of RAW? Randy Orton RKO'ing Seth Rollins, Sheamus encountering them, etc.

I've seen them but you're acting like the feud with Wade has come out of left field when it's been building for a few weeks now.
Quote : "I don't know where they got the idea of Sheamus vs Wade Barrett for the IC Championship."

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
seabs said:
I've seen them but you're acting like the feud with Wade has come out of left field when it's been building for a few weeks now.
Quote : "I don't know where they got the idea of Sheamus vs Wade Barrett for the IC Championship."

It's the same as saying:

Quote: "CM Punk isn't removed from the John Cena vs The Rock equation."

But, in reality, he's going to face The Undertaker.

My meaning is that plans change rapidly, why Wade Barrett? If he's in a 'feud' with The Shield.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Saylor said:
It's the same as saying:

Quote: "CM Punk isn't removed from the John Cena vs The Rock equation."

But, in reality, he's going to face The Undertaker.

My meaning is that plans change rapidly, why Wade Barrett? If he's in a 'feud' with The Shield.

Ah sorry, I misread it my bad. I suppose they wanted an IC title feud and thought English guy vs Irish guy it must write it's self. As for The Shield where has there been any consistency with them? They attack Ryback, leave him for a month then attack him again.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
seabs said:
Ah sorry, I misread it my bad. I suppose they wanted an IC title feud and thought English guy vs Irish guy it must write it's self. As for The Shield where has there been any consistency with them? They attack Ryback, leave him for a month then attack him again.

I'm sensing Ryback, Sheamus & Randy Orton vs The Shield. Ryback turns heel costing Sheamus and Randy Orton the match.

This won't bury The Shield on the biggest stage of them all, a great way to turn Ryback heel and it'll make him look strong without losing.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Those matches suck. I was talking about this with a friend, they have so many guys who can put on great matches/storylines but are lost as far as WM matches go. Shame.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I could deal with Jericho vs Henry vs Ziggler

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
Sadly he is a 40 year old part timer so that should be his role IMHO.

Then what will Henry bring more instead of Y2J..

Henry is 41..