2 Minutes Silence...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Reaction score
Nah, they die looking like swiss cheese or with hands on each side of whatever desert they're in.

Reaction score
The way I see it, America needs to do something to redeem itself to the rest of the world. So I think my country should drop an atomic bomb on all the Arabian countries that way they could truly die as dust in the wind. And with the oil fields, we pay our debts off and America is once again the greatest nation in the world. But even better than that, there are no mass concentrations of Muslims, their foul odors, ugliness and sexual appetites for humped back mammals.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Btw Enzo, I think we can agree that the combination of black+muslim is easily the worst kind of human being possible.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Well, at least he's come to terms with what's going to happen. If I were dieing and knew when I was, I wouldn't mope around for what ever time I had left. Live life to the fullest til the end.

Axis

Reaction score
wut @ whole thread

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
No Mat, just no. Reap has an IWF account already.