2 Minutes Silence...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
^he's not sad now. He has passed the sadness phase; as he knew about this last year or so. So he is fine now with what he got.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
well, that's the best way probably. You don't have much time left, at least enjoy it.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I think he was saying he's no longer Reaper not quite sure.

But he did pull a something like this before tricked us all got us all sad and shit. Then he admitted it was him.

I fired back at him a few days later and got him back.

But I don't know John I don't think he does.

Wordlife

Reaction score
You live to learn and you learn to live, it's positive and negative, I can't sleep, so I dream big!

It's a song you fucking blueberry lol

Reaction score
You live to learn and you learn to live, it's positive and negative, I can't sleep, so I dream big!

It's a song you fucking blueberry lol

Hey! I'm too young to fuck.. I'll take you up on your offer in a years time tho ;).

Kizza

Reaction score
So? No would care if you died. Hopefully they bury you deep enough so the sandstorms don't unearth one ugly fuck of a corpse.

The only way Muslims die is in pieces. Either shot down by other countries or blowing themselves up near buses of schoolchildren.

Reaction score
^^^So they die as dust in the wind? Way to go you camel fuckers, you ruined another great American song. Man, I think Muslims might surpass blacks on my hate tastes. I don't know if they can surpass Jews, I HATE Jews and Muslims do kill some of them. But then again Black American soldiers kill Muslims...I'm completely conflicted on this situation. I don't know who to hate more.