2 Injured After Partial Collapse At Arnold Building

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Major update on Randy Orton

There has been a major update to the situation regarding Randy Orton being sent home from last month's WWE European tour.

Originally, news broke that Randy Orton had been sent home because upwards of $50,000 in damages had been done to his hotel room. WWE.com picked up on the story and released their own statement, saying that Orton had been kicked off the tour for "undisclosed reasons" and would be disciplined appropriately.

Wade Keller of the Pro Wrestling Torch is reporting that Randy Orton's trashed hotel room was Orton's REACTION to being sent home - NOT the actual reason! Sources who were there in Europe say the situation still has a great deal of secrecy around it but that Orton was "unfit to perform" for a few of the shows and was simply out of control the entire week.

Despite being one of the younger stars on the roster, Orton has had a long history of bad behavior. He is said to be very distant to others backstage and many have questioned why WWE hasn't released him already.

....Yeah. I don't really know what to say here that I haven't said before.

Great One

Maybe could of been for the prescription steroids crap.

dodonumber2

Reaction score
well he has diffently cut down on something he's getting very thin and the muscles seem to be less toned. Maybe HE's just a normal human being and has issues that most of deal with ....... relationship problems or just plain life getting the best of him........ Hopefully he'll do the right things to get it back on track

Reaction score
^^ i hope he gets released. sometimes he can have a good match, and ill admit he's better than alot on the roster. but there is no reason y he is a main eventer. he would be huge in tna, imo

Nation

^^ i hope he gets released. sometimes he can have a good match, and ill admit he's better than alot on the roster. but there is no reason y he is a main eventer. he would be huge in tna, imo

He is a main eventer because he is a top star in the WWE and he can draw. Not only that but he can put on a classic match.

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^ agree with Nation. I dont get why anyone would question why Orton is a maineventer. He can be as good as he wants to be, its himself who gets in the way of him becoming champion

Wrestling God

Reaction score
^^ agree with Nation. I dont get why anyone would question why Orton is a maineventer. He can be as good as he wants to be, its himself who gets in the way of him becoming champion

Agreed Orton is one of the most talented superstars on the roster. He really needs to sort hsi head out because he will never move forward in the business

Mr. Mat

i think it's the last strike for orton after what he did befire he should get fired

Reaction score
Orton needs to get his head out of his a$$. He won't have another generation if he keeps it up. Hopefully after Summerslam he will learn from what he did while back and I hope he will start winning some matches in next Fall and Winter.

Kaedon

Reaction score
i dont think its roids. They wouldnt have let him go on the tour if thats the case. I guess they could have done it to prove a point to the other wrestlers, but I bet he went to Amsterdamn and got high.

This Guy

Wade Keller is famous for being wrong. So I wouldn't put much stock in this story.

phantomgerald

i hope he gets released and go to tna, get his shit sorted out and come back with a better attitude, much like what jeff hardy did

Mr. Mat

your right when he left wwe to go to tna he sorted his life out when he returned he won the ic title & now the tag titles