2 Injured After Partial Collapse At Arnold Building

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
I find Randy Orton guilty for destruction of public property!
54cgftj.gif

randyortonsnightoutbb4.jpg

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
ARNOLD, Pa. -- Emergency officials were called to a building under construction on Monday after two people were hurt when the structure partially collapsed.

Westmoreland County 911 officials said crews were working on the building when the accident happened.

Dan Stevens, Westmoreland County Public Safety spokesman, said two people were hurt. One suffered a head injury and the other a back injury, Stevens said.

The chief of Arnold police told Channel 11's Julie Fine that construction crews were loading plywood onto the rafters to begin building the roof. He said the plywood was either too heavy or the truck loading the wood hit the tresses, causing the collapse.

Worker Michael Brown said he was on the partially built roof when the collapse happened and fell eight feet, but was not seriously hurt.

"I fell eight feet and got hung up on the top sheet of the plywood. My ankle got caught in the plywood and I was hanging upside down," Brown said. "I yelled for my dad. He is the boss. He was standing there. He was able to crawl up the wall and get me down."

Both victims were taken to a nearby hospital. Their names and conditions have not been released